News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Those pack arts are amazing!! Thanks for the wallpaper sized versions, WPM! I'd love to have wallpaper-sized version of the pack art every time a set comes out!!

They make me wonder what Pokemon on the Switch is going to be like. So much ridiculous potential. Makes me really sad I can't afford a Switch :(

I'm going to buy an elite trainer box just to get the red outlined GX marker
You can also get it from the Crimson Invasion box ;)

Boxes are dope, and I'm glad they keep the gray-boardered Prism cards.
Oooh I didn't even catch that! That's really cool. It'll make pack opening fun when you catch the grey on the card, depending on how much rarer prism rares are than GXes.

Giratina and Dusk Mane Necrozma's wallpapers/pack arts look INCREDIBLE.

gimme em all.

Oh and, all the Prism Star Cards suck, they're so bad.

The dice are great, my favorite since Plasma Storm lol
Those pack arts are amazing!! Thanks for the wallpaper sized versions, WPM! I'd love to have wallpaper-sized version of the pack art every time a set comes out!!

They make me wonder what Pokemon on the Switch is going to be like. So much ridiculous potential. Makes me really sad I can't afford a Switch :(

Pokemon usually always has pack art wallpapers, this is just the first time he went out of this way to post them lol

I can see a niche play for Prism Lunala for Ninja Box (Ninja boy) even though it's attack costs four psychic. First, with a choice band, it does 110 damage with just the energy needed. This one shots most psychic type in game. Secondly, with around 2-5 extra energy on the field at any point, Lunala does 150-210 damage in one shot with choice for a one prize basic pokémon.

Back