News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Don't forget SM5+ Ultraa Force will be part of this set, we still don't know 3 GXs from the set
Don't all the + sets come to the states AFTER their initial sets' release? For example, we got Sylveon, Vikavolt, and the hyper rares of the 3 starters in our SM2 set, when they were all SM+. The same pattern followed every other SM set so far

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Don't all the + sets come to the states AFTER their initial sets' release? For example, we got Sylveon, Vikavolt, and the hyper rares of the 3 starters in our SM2 set, when they were all SM+. The same pattern followed every other SM set so far
You are partially right, SM3+ was its own set, however SM5+ has to be in as we don' t know what the last 4 GXs are

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
Good to see we are finally beginning to catch up with japans promos. Still need that hiker, Palossand GX, Alolan Ratciate GX and a few other reprints.

EdGeorge92

Aspiring Trainer
Hold up, the 'promo blister packs' are alternate arts and not black star promos! Is that the first time we have seen this!

Domathy

Aspiring Trainer
The Porygon Z basically has Espeon EX's Miraculous Shine as an ability, right?
That could be kinda decent post-rotation.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Can somebody please tell me will this set be legal to play at Dallas regionals because this will decide if I ditch the deck I'm testing now and go for a deck revolving around cards in this set.

KidShadow

Aspiring Trainer
ETBs are definitely... unique. But this PorygonZ tho... Oh, Espeon, you better move over with your 2 prize giving booty

PokeDan23

Pokemon Fan Since 1999
Did anyone else notice how all of the promos on the blisters are Alternate Art cards? Even the Porygon is alternate. Does the Porygon have a regular card in the set?

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Did anyone else notice how all of the promos on the blisters are Alternate Art cards? Even the Porygon is alternate. Does the Porygon have a regular card in the set?

Porygon Z is the alternate art version of the card released in Burning Shadows. In Japan this card was given out as a booster box promo card to anyone, who purchased a booster box of this set.