News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Raven Zombie Dark/Ghost Trainer
    Raven Zombie

I was just going to post this... i wont be satisfied unless i see a FA. he is the only boss without one... maybe we will see a Team Galactic Collection box, with AA FA Cyrus, G pin, and holo Weavile and Honchkrow.

Tytus likes this.

2. Jadethepokemontrainer Ready for anything!
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Forum Mod Chat Room Staff Member

Dunno how I missed this before but this are beautiful! Especially those Blend Energies! I love those ^w^

3. Whood22 Aspiring Trainer
    Whood22

Ahaha. That was my first thought.

4. Sup3rTaco Aspiring Rayquaza
    Sup3rTaco

I need that Glaceon :eek::eek::eek:

5. Sup3rTaco Aspiring Rayquaza
    Sup3rTaco

I only want most of theseo_O

6. Ecourts Wanderer | Lvl.2
    Ecourts

Advanced Member Member

I understand the thought process, but the main difference here... is that she has a lower rarity version available.
    Since that's the case, it's more realistic to speculate based off her supporter counterparts; N, Sycamore, and Guzma.

Which route will she take though?
    Personally, I feel she will be a Sycamore, which is the reasoning behind my original estimate.

Though, she could very well be a Guzma, stabilizing around $35-$60 while she's in the format...

Or even an N, who's standard market price is still $89.44 (Noble Victories FA).

I think the artwork matters a lot here, which is another reason I'm confident with my estimate.
    I don't really like Cynthia's FA; I felt the same towards Sycamore.

7. Tytus Aspiring Trainer
    Tytus

I have heard rumors about English Cynthia going up to like $70

8. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

supermattdab0ss likes this.
  9. bomboy2121 blaziken gx is meta
    bomboy2121

empoleom deck can be quite good

10. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

Firstly... GIVE ME ALL THE GIRATINA PACK ARTS, AND NO ONE GETS HURT!

Secondly, I'm surprised the theme decks have actually competitively viable and playable cards with both Empoleon AND Garchomp. Also curious to see if the Garchomp theme deck will have at least 1 Lucario to go as the partner for Garchomp.

NeedleKingSR likes this.
  11. Sorpah King of Not Much
    Sorpah

The theme decks aren't useless? That's new.

12. Lycancario12 Aspiring Trainer
    Lycancario12

I wonder too if you could build most of the Garchomp deck for standard play from the Garchomp deck. You would think get like 1- 2 copies of Cynthia.

13. TotoBoss Kappa
    TotoBoss

Okay so remember cynthia would become a holo and would be hard to get? Well... this garchomp theme deck is likely to have 2 cynthia in it :D

14. Lycancario12 Aspiring Trainer
    Lycancario12

I think it would be hilarious if the Garchomp deck 0 copies of Cynthia. Get trolled by Pokemon

15. supermattdab0ss Sylveon is da b0ss
    supermattdab0ss

I hope...

16. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Advanced Member Member

I'll appreciate this for one single day, but there's so many colors on the pack arts, I love it!

Also, as a person who is never a fan of Theme Decks and thinks they generally suck, I'm glad to know that at least the holos in them are the 2 really good ones I bet a good majority of people want to build a deck with (Empoleon and Garchomp), so they're automatically better than 98% of the Theme Decks out there, the other 2% being the BREAKpoint Theme decks because both of them gave you a copy of Max Elixir and Fighting Fury Belt or a nice looking Holo Greninja.

EDIT: Oh right, and the Garchomp deck is probably going to have at least one copy of Cynthia on the offchance Cynthia suffers the same fate via price increase as Type: Null (You know, since they're both holos).

17. Volkner123 Champion in training
    Volkner123

by the way did anyone notice that Garchomp is weak to 'Dairy'?

SucyX, NeedleKingSR, Tytus and 3 others like this.
  18. Volkner123 Champion in training
    Volkner123

I really like this set. Also I think that the next few sets might be based on some of the bosses from 'ultra sun' and 'ultra moon' and it is starting with Cyrus. The bosses I am talking about are the admins of RR

19. FlavorfulPineApl GAH! What do I put here?
    FlavorfulPineApl

@Volkner123 HA! I didn't read that.

The Giratina (and all the others) pack art looks amazing! This set is going to be realllllllyyyy good. Also, good theme decks? With playable Mons? :eek:

20. The Last Shaymin Only $9.99!
    The Last Shaymin

Potion – Trainer
    Item

Heal 30 damage from 1 of your Pokemon, then punch your opponent.

You may play up to 59 Item cards during your turn (before you attack them).

found this in the translations. True, but.... Seriously?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?