News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Sep 6, 2017.

1. TheloanRaichu Aspiring Trainer
    TheloanRaichu

2. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

What is it with Pokemon promoting the Poke-Girls breasts (or whatever terminology you want to use)?

Literally look at Mars bra, it's egg shaped... REALLY?

And before I'm criticized, I wasn't looking there because I'm a sicko or whatever, it just immediately stood out when I took a look at the full art.

The artwork is nice in general, but Wicke... now this? Be ashamed TCPI. You can make good looking FA'a that don't do this.

If you take my opinion offensive for some reason I'm sorry, but I find this rediculous.

Luxray likes this.
  3. DerangedHermit Aspiring Trainer
    DerangedHermit

It's a good parody of Apple's commercials

4. Tapu Lele I'm the reason why your wallet is empty
    Tapu Lele

Forum Mod Member

I stare and talk to my cards too. I let them know they suck in comparison to me.

5. lt_tatter donde esta la biblioteca?
    lt_tatter

DPPt Remakes confirmed

6. Xeynid Aspiring Trainer
    Xeynid

I think Skyla was a bit ridiculous, but Wicke and Mars are fine.

The character designs of Wicke and Mars already emphasize their breasts to a large degree. The cards are just emphasizing the already emphasized parts of who they are, like how Cynthia's art emphasizes her hair and long coat.

7. GoldenYungoos A shiny Yungoos appeared!
    GoldenYungoos

Have you been living under a rock?
    Mr Rhyperior rates Pokemon cards but instead of stars he uses Geodudes.

8. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

9. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

FIRST!

These cards look AWESOME! Frost Rotom looks Op as heck. Probs the most broken attack in the set besides Dialga's GX attack.

10. DragonFang101 Dragon-type Pokemon Traier
    DragonFang101

SECOND!
    That Spiritomb tho

11. Xeynid Aspiring Trainer
    Xeynid

Abomasnow is cute, but we have aqua patch. Water is certainly not hurting for acceleration.

Spiritomb is, likewise, cute, but supporter recovery isn't something you need until late in the game, and if you're spending a turn using your attack to recover supporters that late in the game... that's not consistently good.

12. Sparkeagle Aspiring Trainer
    Sparkeagle

Spiritomb can now be a recycler card people might play

13. DragonFang101 Dragon-type Pokemon Traier
    DragonFang101

Yeah but you need 2 to put on each side of your wallet ;3

14. BKRapper Aspiring Trainer
    BKRapper

Weavile's attacks continue to be a PIA for the meta... It's just a matter of time before someone makes a competitive variant out of it.

15. Jpkemperor Deck Builder and Researcher
    Jpkemperor

Drapion is terrifying with Lunala Prism Star and the Lunala GX from Sun and Moon. As many people have said, auto paralisis with no repercusion is way too good not to try. I mean, I've seen a few MBeedrill-Ex decks on PTCGO and they are really really scary (and that card does have a repercusion)

16. MechanicalMarine Princess Peach
    MechanicalMarine

Guzma and Acerola say hello. It takes too much setup for a fairly bad attack, and is just more bulk. None of these cards are particularly good, really.

RealSlim likes this.
  17. JonnyO2 Aspiring Trainer
    JonnyO2

Post-of-the-year award! :)

18. ShinyZard Aspiring Trainer
    ShinyZard

Love the artwork on the FA Cynthia! It's value is definitely going to be high as it is also a very playable card. Knowing my luck, I'll probably put the other FA trainers :( Probably will trade or buy it as a single.

19. EdGeorge92 TCG collector
    EdGeorge92

Spiritomb has consistently had fun/playable cards over the years. No exception this time around 4/5

20. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

Drapion gets nerfed by Escape Board, Guzma, and Acerola

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?