News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Looker, look out! The walls have eyes and the bugs have fists...
url

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
Remember the old cards from HGSS that could give back cards that were sent to the lost zone? They should make another one or two since Pokémon brought back the L.Z.. That way you can reuse prism cards. Just discarding prism cards from anywhere puts them in the Lost Zone? It would be more logical to have some way of reusing them; because the "No more than 1 prism star card of the same name in a deck" rule is unfair IMO.
that set was designed to use lost zone, However it seems that prism cards were designed to be sent into void, where you cant retrieve it back, ITS a way to mitigate the power of these cards. I dont think there will be one that recovers lost zone stuff, as sm5 wont be based around lost zone.

MaybeitsMetagross

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like super boost energy will be super hard to actually use... You only get one and once it's gone it's gone. It's an extra card to toss into a gardevoir deck to hope that you maybe get it at the right time every now and then. :/

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
2 Cards with some potential. Darkrai takes 4 energy, even with the acceleration, but I think it will at least be tested as a 1 of in dark decks.
The attack is quite strong, to have 1/4 chance to wake up, with guaranteed sleep, and it’s 160 go ia great

Lol quad rainbow energy on the other hand, yeah it will get e hammered and then it’s gone, but in a deck like gardevoir, this thing can pack a hard punch!

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I'm a little late on this train.

Man the full arts keep looking better and better. I'll have to start a second binder in my FA collection soon.

SBE is interesting, but I don't see it getting play. Definitely has a mouth full of a name though, doesn't it? SBEPS for short.

As for Darkrai, I feel like I've seen that attack before, but I can't put my finger on it... I love the Ability, would go great in Turbo Dark, just gotta fit it in there somehow :/

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
We had a Dragon-type Dialga in Plasma Blast.

WHY DID WE GET THIS. WE DID NOT NEED THIS AT ALL.
WHY.

GX attack is the only really "standout" thing about it, all Metal "jokes" aside. (Seriously, this isn't even a joke at this point.) Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX/Dialga-GX/Magnezone with Mount Coronet, anyone?
Do you mean Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX/Dialga GX/Metagross with Coronet? I was thinking the same thing. Just with Registeel from Crimson Invasion for good measure also.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I disagree. 4 for 120

I disagree on the Darkrai point. 4 for 120 is just what Turbo Dark needs. It OHKO's all Safeguard moms and the ability is pretty good. Problem is benchspacd may restrict exactly how much play it sees, though it's ability IS good
Common hard-hitting damage is 3 for 120 or 2 for 120. 4 for 120 is too expensive

Charjabus

Beep Beep
Well I know what I need to add to my collection binder.
Also my guess on full art cynthia price is gonna be 40 bucks canadian