News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

The thing about metal right now is that even if a good fire deck comes out, Glaceon GX is coming out here as well.

There are basically 2 good decks coming out of SM5, and they are basically the only 2 decks that will be meta.

Solgaleo GX and Glaceon GX to shut down Solgaleo GX before it can even get to Solgaleo. But if that happens, Solgaleo GX plays 2 copies of Registeel and laughs at Glaceon GX.

If you try to add in fire to the mix and consider that Garbodor is rotating soon, Fire can't even hit New Solgaleo GX for weakness because of ability, and it'll just get OHKO'd by a choice banded Glaceon GX who is also interupting your Leles and/or Volcanion EXs.

I hate to say it, but we're probably looking at a Tier 0 format. Would be great if they revealed cards other than metal and things that can't beat metal. Gardevoir GX was already RIP as soon as New Solgaleo GX was revealed. Preaching to the choir at this point.

Is it weird I'd kinda like to see a FA of something like this, could be an awesome art with few pokemon in the mix!!

On that subject FA stadiums etc would be great, rather than these gold bordered CGI items or energy cards..

It's time to stop...

Honestly we get it gardevoir gx is big threat and metal will be the next meta but this is getting a tad bit ridiculous the new solgaleo gx that removes weakness and accelarates energy is enough stop printing more cards we don't need.

Considering how good metal is people might not actually use this because it could help the opposing player

Steel type Pokemon have taken the throne, how the (explicit) is anyone going to beat Steel types now?

It's nice to see Metal being a good type. Pre-gardevoir I never saw people bother using the type at my card shop. But now I kinda want it to slow the hell down.

edit: i had a quote earlier but I realized quickly I was pointing out the wrong card oop

this is getting ridiculous :p metal is going to be the new meta? lets clean the dust off the volcanion deck then..

I said this in an early post. theres to much metal love. And i dont mind making good cards or showing love for a type, but where is the love from other types. The problem I feel is that other type gets bad card right? Just look at how bad cards gets printed for dragon types right ? (do they get printed at all???)

I blame gardevoir for this :p Pokemon knows that everybody want to beat Gardevoir , maybe thats why we see all this metal love right now.
New sologeo ability is no weakness

I would lose my mind if they printed a good Dialga GX or a basic one. Sinnoh was my favorite gen, please for the love announce a switch remake. I’d preorder it Day one

Is there something wrong with the translation or is not only basic metal energy that you can put from discard pile in your hand?

Is there something wrong with the translation or is not only basic metal energy that you can put from discard pile in your hand?
Special energies are only treated as the type printed in their text while they're attached to a Pokemon.

tomorrow they gunna release wormadam trash with an ability that instantly kills all non-metal pokemon

Like I said:
Metal decks, prepare your thrones!

Seriously, is this because Pokémon actually cares and wants Gardy to go down?
It's possible...

Im getting the feels that they are hyping metal so much to drop like 5 really good fire pokemon
Calling it right now: blacephon GX will have bide barricade but for fire pokemon

Back