News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

We're gonna be seeing a lot more steel decks in the Standard when that deck comes out. That is probably gonna run well with Solgaleo

My predictions for the other eight SM5 GX's:
- Blacephalon GX
- Stakataka GX
- Naganadel GX
- Lycanroc (Dusk Form) GX
- Ribombee GX
- Togedemaru GX
- Araquanid GX
- Alolan Marowak GX

We get it Pokemon, you realized Gardy was a mistake. But this is almost a bigger mistake. STOP MAKING METAL GOOD IF YOU DON'T REPRINT BRONZONG.

My predictions for the other eight SM5 GX's:
- Blacephalon GX
- Stakataka GX
- Naganadel GX
- Lycanroc (Dusk Form) GX
- Ribombee GX
- Togedemaru GX
- Araquanid GX
- Alolan Marowak GX
I think we may see another eeveelution since an eevee will be in the set

so much metal. It's like they're trying to make it goo- oh - **Koff** **Koff** **Metagross** **Koff** **Koff** **Soglaleo** WHY?

anyone else notice how the name for the ability is THE EXACT SAME NAME AS THE BREAKTHROUGH MAGNEZONE'S ABILITY FOR [L] ENERGY???

Warning! A wild huge post appears!

It's fascinating that this era of Pokemon TCG has combined both the element of an entirely new mechanic (Prism & GX) while also staying true to its roots and giving a chance to older nostalgic deck ideas to thrive. The classic: Basic Pokemon Beater + Stage 2 Energy accelerator has been a trend since the old era, while also achieving the ambiguous title of BDIF, with the "BLS" Blastoise/Lugia/Steelix. We've then had more spiritual successors of this idea like Blastoise Keldeo, Blastoise Black Kyurem, Emboar Rayquaza, Magnezone Pikachu, Vikavolt Tapu Bulu and now Magnezone Dusk Mane Necrozma.

Nevertheless, it's still to see if the deck can be more consistent than "VikaBulu" because the consistency of the latter is the greatest this "archetype" has ever seen. Energy acceleration from the deck beats by far the constant search for energies. It also has no Weakness becoming much more versatile, while the problem of Energy discarding is fixed through a simple revival card. Magnezone/DM Necrozma needs a recovery card like the Supreme Energy Retrieval to rival it. Though the extra 20hp of DM Necrozma isn't to laugh at.

That's all folks. Thanks for reading! :D

I love all this Metal support! I cant wait to start using Newgaleo or adjust my Metagross GX deck, this is gonna be great

I think this round, Lunala wins, its attacks are meh, but the ability is what makes it playable

Back