News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Sep 6, 2017.

1. I like pokemon Aspiring Trainer
    I like pokemon

Darn, I wanted magnezone for a dm necrozma deck.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:D

2. Ramo0927 Stay away. I am literal cancer.
    Ramo0927

Cool Prerelease promos I guess. Heatran or Lucario are the ones you want to get. Lucario cuz that thing could be pricey, and Heatran because its alright in prereleases. I don't really go to prereleases anymore(mostly because im not really into the Trading Cards anymore), but I like the art on some of these, especially Heatran.

3. Yog Rogue
    Yog

Is there a master thread of this set somewhere?

4. CrownAxe Aspiring Trainer
    CrownAxe

Really? which one are you referring to? The rotom?

5. Rooie Aspiring Trainer
    Rooie

Lucario, of course.

6. I like pokemon Aspiring Trainer
    I like pokemon

I think that guy meant lucario for garchomp

7. CrownAxe Aspiring Trainer
    CrownAxe

How is that deck going to be a meta deck? It's a clunky combo that requires Stage 1 and Stage 2 with a minimum of two energy attachments and commuting your supporter for the turn to Cynthia to do good damage

8. Tytus Aspiring Trainer
    Tytus

I really think people are going to be after the lucario or the heat ran the others are just meh.

9. PokeDan23 Pokemon Fan Since 1999
    PokeDan23

I love how TPCi went out of their way to obscure the numbers of the cards. I have a feeling that these are not going to be Black Star Promos this time, but Alternate Art promos.

10. CrownAxe Aspiring Trainer
    CrownAxe

It doesn't matter they're released at the same time as the card they are an alternate art of

11. DarkMatterGaming "Wait, he's not dead?"
    DarkMatterGaming

I am going to build a Rotom Deck once this set hits and none of you can stop me.

Dragon Bug likes this.
  12. Alex Sableye Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
    Alex Sableye

Any price estimates on Leafeon GX?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  13. Seng vang Svang20
    Seng vang

man that lucario is looking good.

14. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Advanced Member Member

To be honest, I really like the art of the Lucario promo. It just looks so much more cleaner to me than other prerelease promos (maybe it's because it doesn't look too much like a cartoon or something, I don't know.)

15. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

It's not clunky due to Lucario. The 2 attachments hurt, but you do have Garchomp (BKP) and the new Gible and Gabite with Acension

16. RedSuinit Aspiring Trainer
    RedSuinit

Because I have already built it and it monkey stomps zoroark variants. With a 2/2 split of Garchomp from bkp and ulp it can one shot a zoroark with a strong energy, choice band AND accelerates energy, and one shot Lycanroc, and trades like a boss.

17. CaptZero Aspiring Trainer
    CaptZero

Aw... I was hoping Garchomp would get a promo.

18. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

MY BOI HEATRAN GETS THAT PRERELEASE PROMO LOVE, YEET!

Love Heatran sooooo much.

19. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

Im surprised thry didnt use all rotoms for prerelese promos

20. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

unless there is 4 or more tool cards in the evo pack. Then get lucky woth pulling tool cards in pack. Rotom will be worse choice. I believe there is only 3 different tool cards in this set

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?