News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

They are a bulk combo package for small businesses to sell pokemon cards to customers and have a decent variety of products without having to buy each one separately or in bulk.

They look like this:
C3msnR8UcAA1tTO.jpg

What promos are they?

Deck boxes. Are these theme decks? On the alola forms, I was expecting for Giant Exeggutor in GS.

BREAKING NEWS: TD are featuring Tapus Koko and Lele.

No weakness on Tapu Bulu? That is a little strange, since in the games Bulu is far from flawless... The card is beautiful and good too, can't wait to see Koko!

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Midnight Lycanroc GX - The words translated for the Jap scans will possibly changed in the English because the words are inappropriate for the young players. Anyways, its ability reminds me of Luxray GL Lv. X. The GX attack will be a brutal version of Zoroark, goog thing it can only use once.
  • Aether Park? - Lurantis is in danger! No! I'm so dumb. Lurantis gets an advantage. It serves as their additional defense.
  • Tapu Bulu GX - No weakness is hypothetical. Fire resists Fairy but why? I give it "2 to 3 Geodudes" (Rhyperior fires Geodude, remember?) (I don't give half, it won't be no sense.) (I get this pun to Sir google.) Why? because the attacks aren't superior enough for the meta.

This supporter will change the game. Mark my words.
Pretty much confirms that N and Sycamore will not be re-printed in Sun and Moon.

"The set will be released in Japan on May 5th."

SM2 comes out March 13th in Japan. The US gets it May 5th.

I think this would go really well with "Supportive GX attacks" like Solgaleo-GX's or Drampa-GX's. Because you want to use those GX attack as soon as possible.
Other than that, the viability of this card is... questionable. You probably wouldn't want to use your Ultra-high damage attack, put 3 of any cards back to your hand or discard 2 of your opponent's energy cards early on.

Is that Aether Stadium before or after weakness? Before could be a big enough deal for Grass decks and as a late game stadium after the usefulness of FoGP has passed hmm.

*gives up a toast*

Here's to making up for being N'd by Drampas GX attack!

Mega Venusaur YAAAAY! Well, there's our lysandre everyone. Time to play garb.

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Midnight Lycanroc GX - The words translated for the Jap scans will possibly changed in the English because the words are inappropriate for the young players. Anyways, its ability reminds me of Luxray GL Lv. X. The GX attack will be a brutal version of Zoroark, goog thing it can only use once.
  • Aether Park? - Lurantis is in danger! No! I'm so dumb. Lurantis gets an advantage. It serves as their additional defense.
  • Tapu Bulu GX - No weakness is hypothetical. Fire resists Fairy but why? I give it "2 to 3 Geodudes" (Rhyperior fires Geodude, remember?) (I don't give half, it won't be no sense.) (I get this pun to Sir google.) Why? because the attacks aren't superior enough for the meta.
I don't give half google's. That would be barbaric. ROFL.

MY EVALUATIONS!
180 for 3, and with Lurantis, your have an easy way of recovinf those energies!

Back