News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

Man, two sets in a row with like two dozen secret rares. PCL and TPCi are determined to kill my interest as a collector, I guess.

I look forward to my dollar bills fly away and the cards appearing. This set will boost so many archetypes and, hopefully, change the competitive scene quite a bit. Hoping for at least one rainbow chicken, a golden double nuggets, two orders of Lele fries with an Aqua Patch in my packy meal.

I 100% NEED that UR Rainbow Sylveon-GX more than I think I have needed anything else in my life!

WTT Soul for x4 rainbow magical Sylveon-GX's :D

PLEASE have all Oricorio forms! The TCG has been neglecting forms for a while now and since each Oricorio has a different Type, I'd like to see each form get a card!

Other Pokémon I want for the set:
Pichu (Like most other babies, seriously neglected)
Igglybuff (Needs a Fairy Type card)
Cleffa (Same as Igglybuff)
Mega Medicham (an event for Medichamite was released recently)
Mega Pinsir (Pinsir is in the Alola dex)
Core Zygarde
Cell Zygarde
Lycanroc Midnight

This is worse than SM.

I got pulled back into the TCG by XY Evolutions' nostalgia overload (after dropping out c. 2010/2011) and was entirely up for becoming a collector again. SM was just too big for completion purposes, and now this set is even larger. Huge, huge missed opportunity here.

The Rares in the set to watch out for: Victreebel, Lilligant, Trevenant, Salazzle, Oricorios, Turtonator, A-Sandslash, Sharpedo, Wailord, Heliolisk, Garbodor, Gothitelle, Lunala, Wishcash, Honchkrow, Pangoro, Probopass, Solgaleo, Absol probably, Rayquaza, and Talonflame

Why most playable Sableye cards are Uncommons?

Holos: Future Errata Golisopod, V-Flip Victini, Chandelure, Politoed, A-Golem, Mimikyu, Dhelmise, Machamp, Mudsdale, Comfey, Blissey, Goodra, Drampa, Minior

Last edited:
PLEASE have all Oricorio forms! The TCG has been neglecting forms for a while now and since each Oricorio has a different Type, I'd like to see each form get a card!

Other Pokémon I want for the set:
Lycanroc Midnight

...am I looking at a different set here?

Dang, no Tapu Bulu then.

This set is whack though - I'll definitely just be buying singles!

Tapu Bulu and Tapu Koko will have tins~
Unless you're talking about a non-GX, both will be in Burning Shadows.

Rainbow rare Decidueye, Incineroar, and Primarina are in fact in the set! Check the update!

Back