News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Did they explain why some alolan pokemon don't evolve from other alolan pokemon but regular pokemon like pikachu turning into alolan raichu?

Jenna573

Lurking in the background for 20+ years!
Not really a fan for the 3 energy 40 damage attack but the lightning geodude is cool
Hopefully it will balance out by the time it evolves into AlolanGolem. Slow start but powerful finish?

Amkev14

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully no one will need to attack with it If you have to drop 3 energy on this your stuck... Luckly we have the cards to prevent that from happening

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Deck boxes, yes please! I love those types of boxes to death, and need to get my hands on some more!
Alolan Ninetales is also pretty cool, can't wait to see what else the set brings us!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
WAHOO ALOLAN NINETALES IS IN A SET!!! This literally made my day.

*hopes it's a GX but will buy it no matter what it is*

Jenna573

Lurking in the background for 20+ years!
Could someone expand on what these launch kits are? maybe some photos? ...
They are a bulk combo package for small businesses to sell pokemon cards to customers and have a decent variety of products without having to buy each one separately or in bulk.

They look like this:
C3msnR8UcAA1tTO.jpg

Ivy_Profen

Aspiring Trainer
I think I've seen it before. It a case that has packs in the center and the theme deck on the outside. It's just a simple sale displays.

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
They are a bulk combo package for small businesses to sell pokemon cards to customers and have a decent variety of products without having to buy each one separately or in bulk.

They look like this:
C3msnR8UcAA1tTO.jpg

not sure what these cost, i heard retail was $400, I hope businesses get them for significantly less, I would think $300 is already too much to pay

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer

They look like this:
C3msnR8UcAA1tTO.jpg

What promos are they?