"Invalid avatar URL".

Sometimes pictures from Myspace or Facebook do not work on here.

Did you accidentally copy and paste it with the IMG tags around it?

ElectroManiac said:
Sometimes pictures from Myspace or Facebook do not work on here.

Did you accidentally copy and paste it with the IMG tags around it?
It's from Photobucket, and I used the direct link.

And if it's a real problem, just save it to your owwn computer, and upload it.

I just tried to change my avatar to an image on Photobucket as well and encountered the same problem.

So I tried to save it to my desktop, but the file size was too large to be used as an avvy, and if I compress it, then the transparent background turns white. >=/

You know what? You should have posted the URL of the image you want to upload as your avatar in your first post, so that we can help. Without any information, we're helping blindly, and this thread will just become a magnet for "I've got the same issue". Good heavens...

Noobnerd said:
You know what? You should have posted the URL of the image you want to upload as your avatar in your first post, so that we can help. Without any information, we're helping blindly, and this thread will just become a magnet for "I've got the same issue". Good heavens...
Good idea. http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae296/SupaKip/iartv2.png
There's the URL. ;p

Works just fine for me. I see what's wrong though. The three periods screw it up. Click the link, and put the whole thing in. Look at my avatar, and you'll see that image.

Electimortar said:
Works just fine for me. I see what's wrong though. The three periods screw it up. Click the link, and put the whole thing in. Look at my avatar, and you'll see that image.
Thanks, it works! Now, give credit! :p

Back