Introduce Yourself!

Hi im dark arceus, I just joined and im really exited to make some more online friends! I found pokebeach when I was looking on Google for some updates on the trading cards and quickly figured out "hey, this is a really reliable update site and it has an amazing chat room!" As for me, I love collecting rare cards, im working on beating my Pokemon video games, which I never end up having time to do, I have several of the movies and i have only been into Pokemon for about a year now but my collction is fair sized and I am pretty in tune now with the originals and I can only get better. Im hoping to learn more here, so if I say something dumb, please feel free to correct me, im here to learn! Thanks, im really looking forward to this! :D

HI! I'm Salamencetrainer34, I love salamence! I came here because I once had a account on the Ninjakiwi forums, and for reasons I'd rather not say, got banned! I realized over 4-5 months a forum site is what I need, so I went to pokebeach (FAVORITE news site) and decided to join the forums!

hey, kingofra99 here and like pokemon and try to play competitive. I came to this site to try to make some friends and for some deck help.

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

im legofreak707. i love pokemon tcg, am getting a ds for christmas, and heart the manga. i have a bunch of rare cards, like Victini, Virizion, and Terrakion.

i have made a deck called Toxic Tricks Advanced, i will post it soon.

Hi my names vito.
I'm 20 from GR Michigan
I never played txt when I was a kid, mostly watched the show and played videogamez.
A friend of mine plays it with his son and got me and some other friends back into it back in February.

Since then I've spent hundreds of dollars on cards from undaunted all te way to boundaries crossed(which I just got two boxes)

I joined pokebeach cause its my #1 stop for pokemon. I would like to discuss future news with my fellow community.

Also I'm on tcgo and always looking for people to play with. TrainerVito122

However work has taken up most my time. So I'm playing online or in real life either Monday, Tuesday, or after midnight EST.

hello my name is David and i like to play pokemon tcg! I love playing darkrai decks! I jioned because i needed help with my deck. i found this website by searching up darkrai hydregion deck lists and found Pokebeach.com. i like to play alot of sports to!

Hey Everyone, name's Jordan.
I live in Washington state, and I'm a college student. My hobbies are pokemon (obv), Tennis, Cars, computers, and gaming. I've been playing the TCG and the video games since I was old enough to grasp the concepts, and I started taking the games more seriously about 3 years ago. I've been using pokebeach for about a year now, but only decided it would be productive to make an account today. Better late than never, right? I don't even remember when or how I found the beach, but I know that once I did I became a regular visitor. I really made this account to be productive in forums, and I have a few questions of my own that I'd like help with. I /like/ to think I'm decent at deck building, and I can certainly find some good pairings for decks.

Hey everyone I'm T.J./Wishwreath.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I was about 3 years old and have been playing the games for as long as I can remember (nothing beats red, blue, and yellow XD). Even though I collected the cards when I was little, I never actually picked up the TCG until just a few months ago. I'm learning quickly thanks to my friends, and am looking to get competitive. I'm getting pretty decent at deck building, and I'm looking to go as rogue as possible with most of my future decks. Nothing's more fun than being creative, right? XD Aside from Pokemon, I'm a very experienced MTG player, I'm 19, and am looking forward to getting involved in the forum!

Hello everyone! Hopefully these forums won't take away too much time from my posting on the Serebii forum. :p

Hello Im Victor 20 years old from the netherlands.
I've been collecting pokemon cards since i was 7 or 8 i think :p mostly because everyone on school had cards, i've keep collecting cards untill my 14th. i keept playing the Gameboy games like red&blue > Black & White 2.
1 year ago i found my old pokemon cards collect in a box, suprised how many cards i still had in there, feelt kinda intrested in the newer cards (since i mostly had first and second gen cards and some from third) I started with watching pack openings on Youtube, and later on i restarted collecting cards!

hope my english is understandable/Readable xD

Hey there, I am from Portugal and I registered here to interact with Pokemon-loving people.
Loved Pokemon since I can remember, and it has always been with me through the years.
I'm new to TCG, and I've always played the games, mostly the main ones, but also some of the mystery dungeon ones. I'm also beggining to build a competitive pokemon team in Pokemon Black 2, and I'm sure this forum will be of great help.

Hey I'm Kris!{R}

I found out about PokéBeach just through forum surfing to find somewhere to discuss Pokémon-ing! Also I'm interested in learning how to EV train..

My interests are Pokémon, Psychology and Chinese martial arts!

Arcanine, Typhlosion, Raichu and Lucario had always been my favorite Pokémon, but since playing White 2 I have to say Darmanitan, Crustle and Braviary have taken me by surprise, I'm a keen shiny hunter too! And still have my shiny Typhlosion from gold - It's about 11&1/2 years old!

Hey, my name is Shaun, I'm 15 and live in Perth, Australia!

I have been on and off the Pokémon TCG since I was little, but started playing competitively around a year ago!

My favourite Pokémon are Azumarill, Arcanine, Chandelure, Latias and Scizor!

Hi, I'm PokePoke123! Pretty much sums it up.... I am from my house, and a girl I happen to be. I love soccer and drawing.... and I had a different account, but that was LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG ago..... HI!!

Hi! Well, my name is Radcliffe, but I go by Rad. i have been visiting Pokebeach for awhile, but never joined. I recently joined because I would like to meet new people, get ideas for new decks, and most importantly, get some trades. I do not play tourneys, more for fun with my girlfriend. I hope to have a good experience here! Thanks!

So, guess everyone has to post here, eh?
I like Pokémon, so I browse nearly every day on different Pokémon sites to look for new infos. Especially this time of the year is always pretty interesting. So I read pokebeach quite a while, but just registered today because I want to help ;P I don't like it when people believe wrong things and I like discussions, so I'm just right in forums. I wasn't active in one for a bit, though. All in all, I hope we'll have a much fun here and I can post from time to time (I'm a busy man XD) ;D
Besides, I dislike the cardplay game. Not the average here, I guess, but bear with me ;P

Hello everyone! I joined PokeBeach because there is a lot of good information for current and future Pokémon TCG info. Also looking to do trades :)
I found out about PokeBeach from friends. I highly enjoy playing Pokémon TCG. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Hi I am Jareth, AKA Jimmy the Bomb tech.

I play Pokemon TCG, Magic the Gathering, Yu Gi Oh TCG and Cardfight Vanguard.
I have only played Pokemon for about 6 months to date.
I am currently studying to become a Professor, as my local play group does not have a judge.

I came to this forum to better imbed myself into the Pokemon communities, and tap into the knowledge available here as I am fairly new to pokemon as a TCG.

Hello guys,

I just recently got back into the card game, but ive been a fan of the site for years but never bothered to registered here, I still play pokemon DS games, ive been in and out of the TCG every now and then and im in it again and im building a modified legal deck, i still have old skool decks laying around that i play with my buddies like haymaker and raidance and my team rocket dark tyranitar deck built for unlimited play.

and thats all I can say

Back