Introduce Yourself!

May

May Flowers
Hello, it's so nice to meet you all here. I hope we become great friends, and I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

Takatsuki_Yayoi

Aspiring Trainer
Hi! I'm a new user, who had been playing the games since red and blue, and played the pokemon TCG gameboy colour game.

I recently got into the physical version of the TCG, and found out about this site from it's IRC chat room.

Chyou

Veteran Trainer
Hey all! I am Natasha and (probably) one of the older people that registered here. I am Twentyseven years old and have been a Pokemonfan since about my Fourteenth (when it released in my country and showed on Fox Kids) And even at this age, I still like the series, games etc. I joined cause this is the first Pokemon Forum I come passed and I don't see myself giving up on Pokemon anytime soon no matter what people say! lol. I found PokeBeach when I searched on Google for a solution for Dream World. As I restarted the game and now need to register my new Game Sync. But they still got my old Game Sync set up.

Anyway, the search got me on a page about Dream World in general. And I decided to check it out. I'm Dutch and I even joined in some RPs of Pokemon over the years (and still would) My main interests are Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy and other similar video games. I also love to draw and write (working on my own book in fact) and watch movies. Which are also hobbies including Live Action Roleplay. I'm not really good at introductions, which is why the summary of the first post really came in handy. So if I forgot anything or there is something else you want to know. Don't be afraid to ask! :)

caitynak

Aspiring Trainer
Hi im caitlin, im 17, im a new member.
Im from canada, and iv been a pokemon fan since i can remeber, i have over 600 haundred cards, i have the first edition pokedex in mint condition which is my treasure.
Iv seen every episode up to date as of december 4 2012
iv seen every movie.
im thinking about selling some cards that i have im not sure yet.
I would like some suggestions on how much my cards would be worth,

PowersOfPorygon

Aspiring Trainer
How's it going bros, my name... is POWEROFPORYGON! I found out about Pokebeach over the course of many years, especially when I was researching Porygon and Denno Senshi Porygon, and that is how my name is derived.
I read forums as a guest for a while.
I enjoy backmasking (with Pokerap being my fave, haha)

La_displuke

Pizza enthusiast
Hey all my name is Luke Greaves.
I am 23, Australian, musician, computer technician, uni student (business) and hardcore Pokemon fan.
Been into it from right at the start, have every game they have released (almost) and recently got back into the card game. I was sent here by the league leaders in my local area to brush up on my knowledge and to keep upto date with what is happening in the game.

Its nice to meet you all :)

TheEXcollector

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone. I am theEXcollector and I am a new member. I am a guy and I am 16 years old and I am from Sweden. I really love Pokémon. I collect the cards, play the games and watch the anime. I really want to get all the new EX cards ( from Next Destinies all the way to Boundaries Crossed ). I already have 8 EX and a shiny secret rare Chandelure. I don´t play the card game I just collect the cards but I know the card game´s rules and I know how to play. I found this website when I was looking for a great Pokémon website and some of my friends ( they stop with Pokémon about 2 years ago but we are still friends ) told me about this website. And I liked it right away. This website had everything and I really liked that you always get the latest news very fast here unlike the official website.
Thank you all for reading!

PowersOfPorygon

Aspiring Trainer
TheEXcollector said:
Hi everyone. I am theEXcollector and I am a new member. I am a guy and I am 16 years old and I am from Sweden. I really love Pokémon. I collect the cards, play the games and watch the anime. I really want to get all the new EX cards ( from Next Destinies all the way to Boundaries Crossed ). I already have 8 EX and a shiny secret rare Chandelure. I don´t play the card game I just collect the cards but I know the card game´s rules and I know how to play. I found this website when I was looking for a great Pokémon website and some of my friends ( they stop with Pokémon about 2 years ago but we are still friends ) told me about this website. And I liked it right away. This website had everything and I really liked that you always get the latest news very fast here unlike the official website.
Thank you all for reading!
Yeah. Sorry if I appear to be a dunce, but is there a Porygon EX?

TheEXcollector

Aspiring Trainer
No sorry, I said I was collecting the EX cards from Next Destinies, Dark Explorers, Dragons Exalted and Boundaries Crossed and future BW sets with EX cards.

C

charmander15

hi i'm new i like pokemon yu gi oh and beyblade if you like any of these things don't hesitate to pm me to talk about any of them hope i have lots of fun

pokerox9

Aspiring Trainer
I'm pokerox9

I <3 Pokemon

4th Tom Bean Cities

3rd Tyler Battle Road

Pokeweb

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I am new here too! I really like Pokemon TCG. I am getting back into it after a few years. I mainly just collect the cards, in fact, I don't even know how to play. I would be interested in learning though! :)

Nikkiechuu

Aspiring Trainer
Um hey, I'm Nikkie, I got directed here to avoid my account getting deleted so there we go.. I'm 16. from the UK, been playing Pokemon for as long as I remember, I found this site when I was looking through theories on the Ghastly-Cloyster Gengar-Clefairy idea. If I need a reason to be here, it's because I have no life. I've recently started making cosplays and... That's about it! If anyone's here, then uh, thanks for reading I guess :')

iSharingan

Competitive VG Tutor and Gizoid
Greetings. I'm iSharingan. If the name sounds familiar, you probably know me from another site (in which case, PM me to be sure). I'm 21 (soon to be 22) and, despite picking up pokemon at 18-19, I've gotten at least decent at the games (although I must admit, I have very little interest in the TCG), so I'm always looking for a battle. I tend to use slightly modified competitive sets (I hate predictable battles) and I RNG abuse virtually all my pokemon, so I have a new team I want to test quite often. Back to more personal matters, I live in the USA, and if it wasn't immediately apparent from this post's train of thought, I have from a severe case of ADHLAS. I have few material hobbies, but I particularly enjoy fun-running, mental challenges, Anime (SAO all the way), and programming. I found Pokebeach a while back when searching for the Gotorita password for PGL (its Shadow tag is actually quite useful, if you know what to do with it). The biggest thing that convinced me to join was the Tournaments section. I came from another forum-based Pokemon site, but I lost interesting it primarily due to the focus on role-playing forums and various types of art (not much discussion about anything related to the games, battles, or even the TCG). I suppose that's it, so I'll see you around.

darkxmist

Aspiring Trainer
My name is josh, I been a pokemon fan since day one, I got the n64 bundle an was hooked, looking for some friends. I'm 23, so message me

cheetor586

Don't rip... period
Well this is less of an introduction and more of a re-introduction, but my name is cheetor586 (or Drew, whatever works) I am a former moderator of PokeBeach, that recently decided to pick up Pokemon again, and thus come back to the site I love. I'm 25 years old, and a music teacher who currently lives in Nebraska. I'm married to my beautiful wife Emily, who is also a gamer, so it works out rather well. On top of playing all types of games (Pokemon, Zelda, and World of Warcraft being my favorites) I also sing, dance, act, and do all matters of performing. I'm thrilled to be back, this is a great community and I can't wait to become a part of it. My activity may be sporadic to start, but I hope to contribute as much as I can!

Druuiden

Ev/Shiny Breeder
Hello! I'm Emelie.
I'm 20 years old.
I live in Sweden, so my english isn't that 100% perfect.

I spend my days playing video games, mostly Pokémon.
I do alot of Ev, Shiny breeding, soft reseting.
So if anyone would like a shiny or any special kind of stat. I can fix that!

And i'm looking forward to alot of fun times talking about all things about Pokémon. :)
See you anythime soon
/Emelie

WhiteKyurem♀

The Sacred Sugar Queen :3
Hey guys. I'm WhiteKyurem(Female). I'm female, and I love forums. I have been a fan of the pokemon series since 2004. My first pokemon game was Emerald. But I could not even figure out the first town. Needed help from my cousin :3 I'm 13 years old and I have been a fan of Pokebeach for about 2 years now. I'm glad to be here. And I plan to be very active. Thanks for reading guys :D