\INTERVIEWS FROM 08 09 10 with masashi kishimoto / humungous SPOILERZZZZ for naruto manga

Lucario_aura_wielder

Aspiring Trainer
Default HUGE revelations during Kishimoto's interview!!!
I have compiled some of Kishimoto's statements during Jump Festa in Japan dated 2008, 2009 & early 2010. I'll quote some of the lines he said that both shocked and enlightened me. I dunno if some of you read this already but I just wanna share. I know this is kinda old and a lot in here have happened already, but this I believe will provide a lot of Answers to a lot of Questions that most of us here have in mind. Hear it from Kishimoto himself. Have fun!! Anyway, I'd appreciate if a Mod can sticky this.

About Naruto becoming Hokage

Takeuchi: "Will Naruto become Hokage?"
Kishimoto: "He should become Hokage"

This had the Audience made Noise.

**About the characters**

Q. Do members of Akatsuki pairs sleep somewhere at night?
A. They get two single rooms.

Q. Now that Gaara doesn't have the Ichibi anymore he's unable to use the sand, right?
A. Both the sand and the rings around his eyes are there for good, they can't be taken away.

Q: Will Shikamaru have a love/romance?"

A: I don't want to write that for Shikamaru

Q: The Konoha guys aren't reliable, so there's no one there honest/upfront except for him (Shikamaru)

A: Since Sasuke isn't there, there's the impression that he'll be taken up as Naruto's confidante

Takeuchi-san asked, "Will Naruto and Sasuke fight?"

Kishi: "I'm thinking they'll fight, but if/when I write that, (the story) would be something like the last thing right..

Takeuchi: Have you determined the end?

Kishi: The end, how should I say, since the next scene(s) of what I want to write is established, then that is what I'll go write

This question and answer below shocked me.

Q. If a Hyuuga and an Uchiha had a child together, what eyes would s/he get?
A. His right eye would be a Sharingan. Meaning that the left one would be a Byakugan!

About Theories

SJ = Shonen Jump
MK = Masashi Kishimoto

(WATCH OUT!! Below are such BIG statements from Kishi)

SJ: There's many rumours regarding Madara being the absolute final villain. Is this true?

MK: Madara being the final villain is yet to be seen and I can't let that information out just yet. But he will play a big part as a villain, that's for sure.

SJ: While we're at it... could you please tell us if Minato was the strongest shinobi that ever lived?

MK: Hmmm, it's a tricky question. As far as dead shinobis goes, then yes, he's the strongest. I'd say that Sandaime shares the number one spot with him. As far as living shinobis goes... well, without going into many details I'd have to say no. There's a couple of shinobis whose stronger than him.

SJ: Now that Itachi seems to be dead, what is Kisame going to do now?

MK: Kisame has always come off as a sidevillain whose only purpose is to travel along Itachi. But to my surprise, Kisame has gone from an unpopular character to someone whose more popular than Deidara after the Gai-fight. I won't say too much, but Kisame is a character that wont die anytime soon. I will definitly develop on his character more and possibly make him...

SJ: Make him what?

MK: It's a surprise.

Kishi being interviewed by a Naruto Collector

Naruto Collector: If you weren't the creator of Naruto and were simply a fan of the manga, which character's poster would be your first choice to put up in your bedroom?

Masashi Kishimoto: I'd prefer a female character, so maybe Tsunade, and maybe one of Naruto performing the Ninja Centerfold Jutsu. And Gaara....he's one of my favorite characters. (I posted a little about that last night but didn't notice he was talking about posters, not favorite characters.XD)

Naruto Collector: We know a lot about Naruto, Itachi, Gaara and Kakashi, but does Sakura have dark secrets we don't know about yet?

MK: She's a normal girl, so I haven't given it much thought.

Another Interview from Jump Festa

Is Jiraiya dead?
Kishi : He lives.....in your heart.
Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore.

Are you gonna write the battle of each member of Hebi?
Kishi : Actually I didn't want to. But Shueisha ordered me to do with something about them.

BELOW ARE THE MOST SHOCKING FOR ME These are spoiler statements from Kishimoto:

1. Akatsuki Leader’s(not confirmed if its Pein / Madara) strength can’t be matched even with 3 Sannins of the leaf.

2. There is another character in Akatsuki, and unexpected member will bring a chaos

3. One of the Akatsuki’s member becomes friend/ally with Naruto

7. Sasuke’s skills cannot be matched against Naruto’s new skills.

8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later Naruto’s information about family and bloodline will show up

9. Sai, he will cause something huge(laughs)

10. 4th’s secret and bloodline will be shown

11. 2 huge characters of Konoha will die.

Another set of statements:

1. Uchiha’s secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die

3. Sasuke and Itachi’s fight will cause chaos; Uchiha, Uchiha Madara’s secrets are revealed and all the skills of the MS will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one. (This event already passed but I just feel to include it here. Notice that Kishimoto mentioned Madara in this statement, a confirmation that he is indeed alive! Maybe he is ZETSU?! Hahahahaha kidding! You know who he is people)

5. Three new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage

6. Naruto’s new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against Pain. He have learned all of the Jiraiya’s jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became much stronger. Naruto also learned 3 of the 4th’s jutsus.

8. There will be death on Tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.

9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki’s members and invades Konoha by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight (this statement is controversial for me. We all know that Bee is this jinchuuriki, but what makes him invade Konoha? Hasn't Konoha had enough of these invasions?

Another Q&A:

Q: What is the relationship of Naruto and the demon fox? Was the demon fox killed and reincarnated inside of Naruto's body, or was it sealed inside the baby Naruto without dying? Are there two souls within Naruto's body, in the mystical sense, or is it more like two personalities, in the psychological sense?

A: The demon fox has been sealed inside of Naruto without having been killed. It's because the Nine-Tailed Fox couldn't be killed, so they had no choice but to seal it away... probably... which is why there are two personalities inside of Naruto.

Q: Naruto and Sasuke kiss (accidentally) in the first chapter where they appear together. Does this add a special dimension to their rivalry?

A: I didn't have any particular reason for it, other than to surprise the readers. I mainly did it because I don't think there has ever been a manga where two rivals have kissed. Also, by having this encounter, it was easier to set up the love triangle: Sakura, who had intended to be the first one to kiss Sasuke, has it stolen by her rival Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto are rivals, so there's added tension there. And so on and so fourth.

In closing, what advice would you give to fans who are interested in becoming artists themselves?

Kisihi: Creating manga isn't just about drawing well, but writing a good story. Keep the art and story real, and you can't lose. Also, watch a lot of good Hollywood movies. Those who rail against the entertainment industry are just being close-minded.

Do you have any sources for these? The answers, as well as questions seem very unprofessional and abstract for a legitimate interview.

Wait....You asked what will Kisame do now that Itachi appears to be dead.But didn't he die in a battle against one of the other seven swordsman of the Hidden Rain Village?This was revealed in like one or two years ago in Japan.Like after itachi died.

Kisame died? He died by trying to get the information about Naruto and Bee to Madara. If I'm right, one of the Mizukages was one of the 7 Legendary Swordsman who was dead, but was secretly being controlled by Madara.

Back