INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Final Round Ends March 7th At 9:00 Pm Est!!

No problem guys. But please try and get your entrys in by tonight.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Final Round Ends March 7th At 9:00 Pm Est!!

You guys have less then 3 hours! Please get your entries in.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Final Round Ends Tonight At 9:00 Pm Est!!

I'm working hard on mine.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Final Round Ends Tonight At 9:00 Pm Est!!

Sorry I'm a little late! Here is my entry though! I have seen as long as I get a 7, even if achmetha gets a 12, I still win! So thats what I'm hoping for, more than a 7!

Infernapecontestfinal2.png

I actually used quite a few effects on this thing! I like how it turned out! Hope you do to!

Cool Mk63! I will give Achmetha a little more time. Sorry for the delay.

The scores will probally be in by tomorrow morning.

Sorry I'm late.

sceneso0.png

Well, it is a spriting contest, so I sprited everything. The sun, hills, road, billboard, grass, could, and sky are all completely scratched. Took an insane amount of time on the road and the billboard because of all the AA. I used AA almost anywhere I could, btw.

I had my first try with GIMP making the ghost slightly transparent. I used 16 pt. and 14 pt. Visitor TT2 BRK font, the same font used in R/S.

I admit I got a little lazy at the end, but I think it is good.

That's great Achmetha! The scores will be in soon!
Here are the scores:

Achmetha: 11/10. I love how you scrathed everything! Nice work! This was one of my favorite entry's in this contest.
MK63: 7/10 The Flareon Chao looks great!

And the winner of my 3rd contest is......Moneyking63! Great job MK63!

Great job guys! Here are your trophies.

MK63:
TCCARDREQUEST-6.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc161/INFERNAPE_2007/TCCARDREQUEST-6.png[/IMG]
Congrats on winning MK63! The used to be underdog wins it all! LOL!

Achmetha:
TCCARDREQUEST-7.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc161/INFERNAPE_2007/TCCARDREQUEST-7.png[/IMG]
Great job Achmetha! You really were great in this contest!

Please give credit to the elite spriters shop for the trophies.

Thanks everyone for making this a really fun contest!

Well, I was two points away. Good game, MK. I would like you to participate in my contest.

WOOOT! I WON! Thanks so much INFERNAPE! You were great Acmetha that really took alot of time! Thanks alot, man I hoped I would win one, even with all the drop outs this is still a great contest! However I would wait a while before making a 4th one:p

Acmetha you played an extremely great game! Exetremely awesomely great game! I am flatered at your invitation, but I really want to take a break from contests for a while. Focus on my fan fic and spriting in general! Not to mention Project custom!

Thanks alot guys! Thank you so much!

Wow this contest Stolen up nicely. So Can I have a reserved for your 4th one way in the future?

MK63: Your welcome. Thank you for joining! If I even make a 4th contest it will not be far a really really long time.

Charizard88: If I make one, you can have a reserved spot.

Back