I'm planing on getting a booster box...

LAMR

Aspiring Trainer
So what would be best for a guy that doesn't even own a rare candy(pity me, don't mock me)? I was thinking Cristal Guardians or Dragon Fronteirs...I don't know.

I am going to do exactly the same thing today, buying a booster box.

I am thinking more towards Secret Wonders (if it is out here) or Mysterious Treasures. Reason being, CG and DF are pretty old and it probably won't be long before they are banned from the modified format. Cards from the newer sets should be around for quite a bit longer though.

Buy Secret Wonders box or save your money until Great Encouters comes out...Great Encouters is new, has great cards, plus a chance at RARE CANDY!!
P.S: I only have 1 Rare candy, which from EX Sandstorm, and even then my brother's using it, so am I going to mock you? Heck no!

if you can get another box in the future get secret wonders now and great encounter second..... the newer the better for battling..... i like old cards but there pretty much useless.... the new cards you get can be used for trading.... trade them while their hot.....

If you want to get booster box from the EX Series, I suggest you to get EX Dragon Frontiers but if you want to booster box from the DP sets, I would suggest you to get either Mysterious Treasures or Secret Wonders...

Go for Crystal Guardians because they are harder to find than Dragon Frontiers or any D/P set box.:)

If you just want Cnadies, I'd suggest that you but singles, because out of 1 box of CG, you are only getting 1 or 2, whereas SW, you could get those impossible to get lv.X's and trade those for A few Rare Candies...

Blazing_Monkey said:
If you just want Cnadies, I'd suggest that you but singles, because out of 1 box of CG, you are only getting 1 or 2, whereas SW, you could get those impossible to get lv.X's and trade those for A few Rare Candies...

Rare Candy is in HP not CG...

I say get DF, because the exs in there are just GREAT. If you get some, trade some for the Trainers you don't have.

If you want to buy a box you should waint to buy Great Encounters because I have this weekend the Realese of Secret Wonders and I didn't like it.
If you want to get Rare Candy the best is won POP UP 5 ( I have opened 4 rare candy:D) or buy a HP Box.

If you want a mix then get the showcase set of CG,DS and LM sets with a Promo and a POP set box and they are $10.99 each but you will get some pretty sweet rares this way and you will get really good rares and Holographics too.:)

Don't spend money on boxes unless you are after well...Hundreds of cards that you or anyone else will never use and probably 5 cards maximum that anyone *WILL* want.

Buy singles instead.

I would buy a box of Secret Wonders. The Pokemon's are just great, both for art and effects.

Back