[Ideas] We Might See a Pokemon Main Game Very Soon

V-Master

Victory's Master
as we all know a new Pokemon mystery dungeons (PMD)game just got announced, Nintendo didn't put the next game into the Corocoro of May, and E3 is coming up. What do these have to do with "soon"? Well maybe Gamefreak is trying to hide the fact that the next game is "HUGE" i mean Mega Wailord HUGE! The fact is the past few years Gamefreak has been throwing curve balls at us, ORAS was going to be in Gen 5 but Primal Reversion's animations would have been hard without XY's nice graphics so they upgraded the game leaving us with a Remix of generation 1 (only able to get Unova Pokemon till after you beat the game and routes restarted back to 001) but.... they did that with gen 6 too (with all the Kanto Legendaries). Now back to the topic PMD is just to keep us busy so they can surprise us with BOOM....XZ and YZ (or whatever it will be), but another Corocoro will be released on June 16 (5 days after my B-day and days before E3) problems are if the June Corocoro announces it, it will be leaked early to the public; but Nintendo has never announced anything [Main] Pokemon Game Related in the history of "Poke-mankind" (lol mankind).
And for all of you who believe gen 7 is next well sorry gen 6 isn't complete yet just 4 games isn't usual, gen 5 was an error since the 3DS was out during that time so the could have put it on 3DS (but it got more sales on regular DS since the 3DS was new and not many people had it :p)

Put your Ideas below this is an Opinion of if we will or won't see a Pokemon main series game in 2015 (not the name of the next game)

Last edited:
Please DON'T put the name of the game that you think is next but feel free to agree or disagree to this topic (I'm guna get some Gen 7 lovers disagreeing with me soon lol)

It is a good theory, either that or this is Nintendo's way of saying "hey guys, no main series game this year" given when PSMD will be released and when it was announced
Or maybe an E3 announcement for a worldwide release next Summer

Next month is the last chance for Nintendo to announce , if they want to release new main game this year . Because it will be too late if they don't announce at june . Next month will be the final verdict is they gonna release new main game this year or not !!!
I'm looking forward to E3 and next Corocoro issue .

Nintendo confirmed they are doing something huge other than the Nintendo Championship at E3
WE MAY SEE THE NEXT POKEMON GAMES VERY SOON!!!:):):):):):):):)YEA!

Last edited:
Nintendo confirmed they are doing something huge other than the Nintendo Championship at E3
lol just found out how to change the fount size YEA!!!and color

Source or it didn't happen.

lol just found out how to change the fount size YEA!!!and color

Nintendo is just the publisher of the games, it has no other involvement. Gamefreak is the one who produces and makes the games. Overall, the pokemon company themselves is what comes up with the content for the franchise.

So... yeah nintendo doing something huge flat out has nothing to do with pokemon at all.. probably something with smash or the like.

Nintendo said something about Pokemon and E3 on another video i saw but only said they will let the producer or whatever talk about something??? :O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

An E3 announcement seems reasonable enough to me, but I'd put money on waiting until February for a release date to coincide with the 20th anniversary.

Nintendo said something about Pokemon and E3 on another video i saw but only said they will let the producer or whatever talk about something??? :O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Where do people keep getting this from? I can't find anything about Pokemon at E3 besides the rumor that Satoshi Tajiri will be showing for a pre-E3 announcement (and that one seems a bit fishy, Tajiri hasn't really done much lately).

Where do people keep getting this from? I can't find anything about Pokemon at E3 besides the rumor that Satoshi Tajiri will be showing for a pre-E3 announcement (and that one seems a bit fishy, Tajiri hasn't really done much lately).
places duu lol

Ya know, it's super sad that people have to start ridiculous threads like this with no actual basis....

Pokebeach may be open to young people but sadly this seems to open up a lot of children spamming threads like this.

I like how the thread goes closer towards troll-level with every post.

If you have something to share, actually share it. But if there really was anything to share... we would all likely already know about it and it would be news, so...

The only hints to a new game being revealed next month are the major announcement for the Hoopa movie and Arceus, that's about it really. Nothing so far hints at Pokemon for E3, but it's possible a game will be announced in CoroCoro or at E3, it matches up with the date for the announcement - which is June 18.

its on the 3DS you can NOT put a link on here from the 3DS
BTW im just saying ideas what do you think is guna happen

There isn't going to be any main Pokemon series news. I can just tell. And this is just me extrapolating. I honestly think that Pokemon Red and Green will be getting 3D remakes for the 3DS (similar to excite bike and kirby did). Hey, they may even add a fresh coat of paint on them too. Having all the sprites being replaced by hand drawn images in classic Ken Sugimori artwork style. And of course, have it connect to Pokemon bank... but it wouldn't really be necessary and would require lots of work...

Hi, peeps!

Alright, I'm not entirely sure the OP was entirely serious when posting this thread, but I am. Nothing so far has hinted that Pokémon will be at E3 at all. Also, I think CoroCoro would be the major think to anticipate at this time. If there is a new main series game coming, CoroCoro will be one of the first sources to have news. Now, I'm very aware that a lot of people think Gen 7 is next. When has there ever been a Gen with two sets of main series games that are not remakes? Sure, Gen 5 only had two sets of games, but it also did not have any remakes. So in my opinion, thinking that the next games will be part of a new Gen is complete rubbish. I am also aware that a lot more people think that we will get Gen 1 remakes again. Yeah yeah sure, the 20th Anniversary is coming up soon, but is that really all that special? I'm not saying another set of Gen 1 remakes wouldn't be great, just that they would be unnecessary. FRLG may have come out on the 10th anniversary, but the fact that other games were remade proved that that was nothing really special fo Gen 1. I also think that a remake of Yellow would be unnecessary as well. All third versions are just expansions on the original two games of the Gen. While yellow was probably the most expansive on the originals, it is still just too similar to really need a remake. If we get any main series game this year, I think it will be a solitary third version expanding on X/Y. While I don't anticipate there being two sequels, it is still a possibility, but since GameFreak has confirmed that there were two sequel games to Black/White was because they wanted add features that only worked with two versions, I don't see it happening. So to summarize, I do not think the next games or game will be Gen 7, remakes, or anything else other than sequels to X/Y.

Back