Wi-Fi Trades I need an earth power dieno and need help evolving

Jedidr

Aspiring Trainer
I need an earth power dieno or any other pokemon along those lines, I need this for a team I am building for VGC 2018. As you know you can’t get earth power in pokemon ultra sun and moon. I have a few hidden ability poliwag a few shiny pokemon and a few legendary pokemon all legit. Please send me offers. I also need help evolving my poliwhirl into politoed. Again I have hidden ability poliwag a few shiny pokemon and a few legendary pokemon all legit.
FC: 4055-4511-5388

Thanks in advance
-Jedidr

ScottFiore

Aspiring Trainer
I need an earth power dieno or any other pokemon along those lines, I need this for a team I am building for VGC 2018. As you know you can’t get earth power in pokemon ultra sun and moon. I have a few hidden ability poliwag a few shiny pokemon and a few legendary pokemon all legit. Please send me offers. I also need help evolving my poliwhirl into politoed. Again I have hidden ability poliwag a few shiny pokemon and a few legendary pokemon all legit.
FC: 4055-4511-5388

Thanks in advance
-Jedidr

As an evil Pokémon who is pure destruction in Pokémon form, devours everything in his path, and said to be the cause of the world's balance being disrupted. In truth, Munna's words about him were all a lie to trick the player, and Hydreigon is really the physical embodiment of the Voice of Life, :cool:

Last edited: