Help How Much Would this Error Card be Worth?

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
Hey guys,
Today I pulled a Raichu Holo Rare from Generations, however there was something wrong with the card: it was Holo across the entire front of the card (not reverse). Does anyone know how much this would be worth?

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys,
Today I pulled a Raichu Holo Rare from Generations, however there was something wrong with the card: it was Holo across the entire front of the card (not reverse). Does anyone know how much this would be worth?

What's the set number (should be at the bottom), the shape next to it and are there any designs in the background?

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
What's the set number (should be at the bottom), the shape next to it and are there any designs in the background?
It's 27/83, a Rare and by designs in the background, I assume you mean as if it was a reverse? It's not a reverse, it is this card:
1090233.jpg

however the holo goes across the whole card.

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
It's 27/83, a Rare and by designs in the background, I assume you mean as if it was a reverse? It's not a reverse, it is this card:
1090233.jpg

however the holo goes across the whole card.

Ah I though the you might had had the Radiant Collections version (though after checking I noticed that version was a common). I'm afraid I cannot tell you how much that card would be worth. If there are similar cards (holos that bleed past the art) on ebay/amazon, then they might offer a point of comparison.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
This isn't an error later print runs of GEN had the holos going throughout the entire card

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
This isn't an error later print runs of GEN had the holos going throughout the entire card

I dunno, it seems to me like that should only apply to EX cards (which are Ultra Rares) or Radient Collection Uncommons (and even then the effect follows a predetermined pattern instead of covering the whole card, as well as being more white then the rainboe associated with Holo or higher cards).

That's a widespread error but an error nonetheless.

Nyan

She/They
I have a ton of cards like that!

I pulled a Goodra holo from Guardians Rising that's holo sheet runs across the entire thing. It's pretty cool

WolfAllTheWay

Typhlosionwolf
Advanced Member
I've pulled a few cards like this myself as well! Pretty sure the value isn't too much higher than the regular since a good amount of people seem to come across them.