How do get cards to you country

Redostrike

Has Full dex
As i was typing my other question i got a little curious on how cards/boosters and blisters and decks and stuff get into my country (Belgium) to disturb to local stores here, is it whit a boat or plane?

Thanks for anyone that knows this it's just to ease my curiosity.

Well, I'm pretty sure all other European cards are printed in Europe itself, but I have no idea about England or Belgium... But I can't really imagine Boats full of cards are used to transport cards, they're probably send here using airplanes, it just seems like the most logical way of transporting paper to me...

I don't know where my boosters come from but I think English ones come from America because they still have the American spelling. Although due to the prices here I mainly import from America anyway.

Yeah i import my cards all the time, or when it's pre-release they are cheaper so i play and let my girlfriend play for me too. I almost always buy one booster box whit friends so the shippment is even cheaper for all. (maybe on some occastions i buy a few boosters lose in a store) I was just curious on how they got here in the stores thats all.

Most cards come from japan on planes
if they came by boat we would have ruined cards
its pretty simple if you think about it

Hmm wouldent that mean that we then have japanese cards?

I think they come by plane it could be by boat but i really did not know, it's prolly like Cute-Mew said as i heard it a few times now they are made in europe itself then transferd trough europe by plane/cars i guess.

Back