• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

HouncPluff (Seniors, Cities) Please help Me With My Deck! (Needs full Pokemon name)

Clownshateu2

RIP Pokemon TCG: 1996 - 2011.
Hey guys, I'm back and cities is right around the corner! I was going to run my Powerpluff deck (Jumpluff FTW) and forgot ever since my first cities of the season the amount of Gyarados! So I became frantic on finding on a counter and guess what I found? Hounchcrow SV!
Hounchcrow has the ability to drag discarded pokemon from your opponents discard pile to their bench, and guess what! Your mine, Magickarp! Yea, this ability can drag those nasty Magikcarps out of their discard, causing them to hit less with their "Tail Revenge" and to have a wasted bench of some extra punch with Jumpluff. Here is the decklist of my "Houchpluff/Powerpluff" and please give me some of your opinions!

Pokemon- 26
4-Jumpluff HGSS
2-Skiploom HGSS
4 Hoppip HGSS
2 Uxie LA
2 Unown Q
2 Murkrow SV MD
2 Hounchcrow SV
2 Sunkirn HGSS
2 Sunflora HGSS
2 Crobat PL
2 Chatot MD