• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Houncpluff (Seniors, Cities) (Needs full Pokemon name)

Clownshateu2

RIP Pokemon TCG: 1996 - 2011.
Hey guys, I'm back and cities is right around the corner! I was going to run my Powerpluff deck (Jumpluff FTW) and forgot ever since my first cities of the season the amount of Gyarados! So I became frantic on finding on a counter and guess what I found? Hounchcrow SV!
Hounchcrow has the ability to drag discarded pokemon from your opponents discard pile to their bench, and guess what! Your mine, Magickarp! Yea, this ability can drag those nasty Magikcarps out of their discard, causing them to hit less with their "Tail Revenge" and to have a wasted bench of some extra punch with Jumpluff. Here is the decklist of my "Houchpluff/Powerpluff" and please give me some of your opinions!

Pokemon-
4-Jumpluff HGSS
2-Skiploom HGSS
4 Hoppip HGSS
2 Uxie LA
2 Unown Q
2 Murkrow SV MD
1 Hounchcrow SV
2 Sunkirn HGSS
2 Sunflora HGSS
1 Dialga PL
1 Dialga G LVX
2 Shaymin PL
1 Shaymin LVX
1 Chatot MD

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums-

3 BTS (Broken Time Space) PL
3 Bebe's Searches
2 Expert Belt AR
3 Pokemon Collector HGSS
3 Rare Candy UL
2 Palmers Contributions SV
3 Super Scoop Ups
2 Warp Points
1 Luxrey Ball
2 Proffesor Oak's New Theory
2 Pokemon Communications
2 Cyrus Conspiricy

Energy-
5 Grass Energy

Hope you like the deck!

you have a bit too many techs..why dialga g x? I know it stops spiritomb but it's not needed That much in pluff.

-1 dialga g
-1 dialga G X

+1 skiploom (helps with consistency)
+1 Uxie X (needed draw power)

Otherwise the deck is pretty good.

Though I would also suggest

-1 shaymin (does help with HP but you would need lvl max for it to be really good)
-1 shaymin x

+1 luxray gl (Excellent with disruption, especially vs gyarados)
+1 luxray gl x

-1 chatod MD (professor oaks new theory is better)
+1 Azelf (staple in Any deck)

-1 Unown Q (2 is a bit much)
+1 Lightning energy

I got no Luxrays and Diagla G LVX also staples agianst Vileplume, who can easily chill on the bench and destroy Jumpluff's speed. Also, Professor isnt always used and chatot is needed and used just like a copycat, which is good because he has free retreat aswell. And with Shaymin LVX, thats why I got Unkwon Q, to send out, Level up, and retreat, and with my Hounchrow dragging out Magickarps, they cant kill a tanked Jumpluff quick.

Back