• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [CA-NA] H: WOTC - XY Inventory W: Eeveelutions!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Hi everyone! I'm excited to finally be able to trade Pokémon cards online!

Rules:
1. As of now, I will be sending first, as a new trader.
2. I am only trading for the items on my want list (i.e. Eeveelutions and a few miscellaneous cards), sorry!
3. Not all of my cards are NM/M. I will tell you the condition when inquired. Feel free to ask for a photo!
4. I can pay for some of the higher-value want list cards if you are a verified seller, but I would prefer make trades instead of buying if possible.

My inventory and want list can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-k4Zi1tRyLxbDY3WEJnLTFtc00?usp=sharing

Note that even if a certain Eeveelution / Eeveelution-featuring card is greened, I am still open to trading for a better-conditioned version of the card OR in a different language (e.g. Spanish / Italian / Korean). However, please note that they are of lesser priority, and as such, I am unlikely to make a trade for them alone (i.e. want list items have to be involved). This also applies to my miscellaneous wants.

If you don't want to decode the want list, send me photos / descriptions of a certain card and I can check if I need it!

Thanks, and I look forward to trading!

Last edited:

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Bump! 20/5. (Added PCx1, FFx1, Lucario BW Promo)

Last edited:

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
hi, I m from Hong Kong too, so it's rather easy for us to trade by not involving shipping. I hv many TCGO codes on hand, will u interest?

CYL

All hail Eevee!
hi, I m from Hong Kong too, so it's rather easy for us to trade by not involving shipping. I hv many TCGO codes on hand, will u interest?
Sorry, I trade away TCGO codes, I don't need more. Though nice to see someone from HK here!

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
ya its gd to see neighour playing tcg, do u play real cards too? sorry out of topic, but really excite to meet u