Hoenn Power Tins [June]

Well, I can't really think of a particular use for this guy. Agility can stall, but the better option for an Agility deck is Plasma Zapdos-EX since you get Deoxys-EX to boost further. Strong Slash is okay at 130 for 3, and to be honest, the drawback isn't too bad, but I just don't think that 130 for 3 solid Energy is a good Energy investment when Trevenant-EX is the overall better option.

1 lets wait and see what mega sceptile is

2 this might be like gallade and there could be a second separate sceptile ex

Artwork: *shakes fist angerly* YOSHINOB!!! Why does this artist keep getting the majority of Pokemon EX work? His stuff is garbage and Sceptile EX is a pretty good example of that. The glossy finish, his mouth shape, its just all, ugh. There are so many better artists that have done EX cards, I just wish this guy would get demoted to regular card art. 2/10

Card text: This guy is completely outclassed by Trevenant EX and his stalling ability is limited. The only use I can see of this card is to be the stepping stone to reach M-Sceptile EX because that card can't be any worse than this one. 4/10

Overall: 3/10 would not theorymon with.

I expect this one to be like Gallade EX. We'll get another Sceptile EX in Ancient Origins.

Ideally I would love to find the tins early tomorrow along with the M. Absol EX collection and the Rayquza EX box. Realistically I'll be lucky to find the collection.

I can confirm this , found them tonight at my local Wal-Mart. Each tin contained two packs of Roaring Skies , 1 Pack of Primal Clash , and 1 Pack of Phantom Forces.

027_zpstgpjcifz.jpg

Actually, I think this card works better with M Sceptile, i mean, shrine of memories can be used to increase its power attack, since giant plant will only be usefull on early game it will useless most of the game..., and we can not use jagged saber at its full every turn...,

Okay, so this Sceptile EX was revealed early. It came out alongside the Japanese versions of Blaziken EX and Swampert EX. But these releases in Japan were met with M. Blazkein EX and M. Swampert EX. Though we have no proof of this, it stands to reason that when Japan gets this Sceptile EX it will likely be accompanied by a M. Sceptile EX that would be different from what we will receive in Bandit Ring/Ancient Origins.

I wonder though when Japan will have this revealed for them (side note, it's kind of neat that we get a card before Japan, it's rare after all) and what kind of M. Sceptile EX will accompany it, running under the assumption that there is one of course? I hope that if/when this happens that at least the promo one will be a dragon type.

Are the online codes just for the EXs or does it say it unlocks a deck? I've seen sources saying both.

Things like these is the reason that causes delays in other countries. It is getting stupid. For example, the deck tins that were supposed to be released on 15th April did not come into stock until last week.

Blaziken-EX defenitely looks like a strong card, especially in Aromatisse Toolboxes. I'm surprised that you can attach any kind of Energy to Blaziken with Fist of Focus, so if we get a Special Fire in the future, Blaziken-EX could have 1 more option for utility.

Got all 3 today and the pull rates were actually pretty darn good!! 3 FA ( winnona , florges and wailord ) 2 ex ( gengar and mega gallade) for 16 packs thats not bad at all!!
I still wish they would just put 2 primal clash and 2 roaring skies instead of throwing in the phantom forces.
i got the mega latios and mega ray pin blisters also along with the ray ex box
So many new products all at once!!

Hi, peeps!

Uuuuuugghh.... I hate Gen 3 so much....when will this ORAS phase be over....

Anyhow, continuing my trend of getting a tin of my favorite starters each time a set of tins comes out like this, I will be getting the Sceptile tin! The artwork on all three of these tins looks pretty darn good. I really like the bright colors. I hope I can get some pretty good pulls out of these tins. I really want Manectric EX FA!

Back