hey XB360 or PS3

Ps3 is miles better the xbox 360 crashes far to much someone i know has been through 3 of them all they did was jump on the floor once and it just came up error so blu-ray and ps3 is better anyday

p.s has anyone got animal crossing and a wi-fi connector if so send me your friend code!

RE:  hey XB360 or PS3

Crazy Weavile said:
Oh, please. Shut up before you make yourself look stupid, Penguin.
Too late. WAY too late.

Unfortunately I didn't see this topic in time to actually reply with my opinion since I have to be at work in about 4 minutes, but I'll be back...

And Abhorsen, you kick when it comes to providing facts. Thanks for the non-stop laughs at Sony!

I cant belive it my friends on his fourth xbox now but this time it was different the side of it cracked and snapped(piece of microsoft ****)!

I'm NOT buying a Wii before a PS3!!! I'm going to buy 2 FE boosters, a better MP3 or Ipod, and some Pokemon singles. Are you a Spanish missionary or something trying to convert me to Wiism!?!?!? lol

PS3 has a Wii clone controller with GBC tech, and a small worthwhile library. Wii has an original controller with new tech which gives many new ways to play games, and a great worthwhile library. I'm just trying to open your eyes. The PS3 isn't worth sixty dollars to people who want good games, let alone six hundred.

The Nameless Penguin Master said:
N64 rocks, but the graphics suck.
Play ONLY Super NES for 5 years, then come back and tell me that the graphics on the N64 suck.
Papi/Manny said:
If you read in NP, there were a variety of people testing out the Wii, old people, non-nintendo fans, and the norm. But everyone said the same thing: "That was fun".
Sorry, but seeing as NP only covers THEMSELVES, then they aren't the most reliable news source....
Abhorsen said:
Funny thing is that Nintendo consoles/controllers Never break. You never hear about it anywhere.
Well, after playing my GBA for 3 years, the none of the directions on the D-Pad work anymore... But that's after SERIOUS Golden Sun playing....

It's not PS3 bashing, but...

Attachments

• kenwithouthismoney.png
    kenwithouthismoney.png
    232.3 KB · Views: 7
Ouch. It was the original, printer-esuqe SNES, right? Man, that's bad. That thing's gotta be at least 3 inches thick!!!!

Yep. The Game Printer. He didn't even flinch!
Of course, now he's a Sony fanboy... possibly early life Nintendo-related trauma?

Back