Help with putting links in signature

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Whenever I put the url to a website in my signature so people can go to it easily, it gets split in two (one half on one line, other half on other) so I can't put more than one link on a line. Is there a way to get around this?

what are you talking about?

BTW, ... your sign is even worse now... isn't he the guy with the key and kite, ... why don't you just stick with lanturns

Look, Benjamin Franklin was an essential part o the creation of the United States of America, and I feel that we must honor him the best that we can. My avatar is my business, OK? I feel like putting in American heroes, not Pokemon.

What I mean is when I put a long url in my signature, it takes up most of the space. Then, when I try to put another url on the same line, half of it stays on the first line with the first url, and the other half is moved onto a bottom line. So, when my signature is published, the url doesn't work. The only way I can find to fix this is to put the 2 urls on seperate lines, as currently demonstrated in my signature. However, I do not want the 2 urls to be on seperate lines. I would like to put them side by side so I can construct a whole sentence. Can anyone help me here?

Oooh, his is my 999th post... Next one will bring me into the 4-digit club with Charizard, Jade, GODZILLA, cute-mew, and jayh272416... what should I do? Cross the line?

Back