Have A Simple Forum Question? Ask The Staff Here!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Shining Raikou, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Celever Wheeeee~
    Celever

The page with a link to the chat and some (admittedly outdated) rules still exists here, but it's just not accessible without the web address. You can, however, find it with a Google search most of the time.

Hope to see you in the chat!

bbninjas likes this.

2. Vom You "shinxed" it!
    Vom

Hi, I haven't been around for a while and I was wondering where those meta decks threads went. (The ones with [Tier 1], [Tier 2], etc brackets.)

3. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

Forum Super Mod Advanced Member Member

Those threads got rolled into the PTCG Competitive Play forum as part of the changes. Look out for the Deck Archetype tag, as that indicates popular meta decks and are what the old threads are now tagged with. :)

Vom likes this.
  4. Not sure if this is it where it goes but I can't find another better place so here is my question.

Will we ever be able to separate news by topic again? IE finding just TCG news, or just blogs?

5. Yog Rogue
    Yog

Just a minor gripe but I hate that this site is not responsive. Like I shrink the view all the time for a narrower screen. God help anyone who browses on mobile.

(i.e. 71% USA internet users)

PikaMasterJesi likes this.
  6. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

You can find all TCG news via this link and all blogs via this link.

What's the screen resolution you're viewing PokeBeach on? Mine is 1366x768 and seems to work great, but I'd imagine yours would be smaller than that?

7. Yog Rogue
    Yog

I just oftentimes halve my browser window, particularly if I'm dipping in and out of PCTGO which is the times I'm most often on here :v And it seems if I even take an inch off the side I end up side-scrolling too. I can't think of a single other website I use on the regular that isn't responsive.

8. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

From experience, auto-sizing can be fairly difficult to code properly so that everything moves to the right spot. It'd be something the layout designers would have to work on, so I can't really help you there. :x

9. Keith Nieves Aspiring Trainer
    Keith Nieves

where would i be able to ask if ppl want to possibly get together for anaheim and split a hotel for worlds?

10. Waplozes *Trumpeting Peaks*
    Waplozes

How come whenever I hit the "3" key(either for the number three or for hashtag) another # is inserted? It is kinda bothering...

11. Chocolate Death I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
    Chocolate Death

Uhh... I'm kinda doing this thing on everything I use where I kinda "wipe the slate clean" and make new accounts for everything since I got over a bunch of the biggest issues that have been affecting me my whole life. It kinda made me feel like it's a fresh start, thus the whole clean slate thing, but I wanted to know if that's permitted on here. I know I once forgot the password and email and made a new account which lasted only about a day or so before I was helped, but this time I want to do it and get rid of this one.

So, uhh, yeah, would that be allowed? Or no?

12. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

Unfortunately not, Chocolate. The one account per member rule is still in place here. :)

13. Chocolate Death I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
    Chocolate Death

And the name changer is still not up and running yet, correct?

14. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

That is also correct.

15. juunkmilk 3nd coming
    juunkmilk

back after 1000 years is it possible to change my username i can't find it digging around the cp

16. Kangaflora Aspiring Trainer
    Kangaflora

I'm having problems with clicking the spoilers. The tabs keep flashing and are not letting me click them. Is this a technical fault?

17. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

It is a known error that seems to occur for those using newer versions of Chrome. I've been contacting the devs about it, so hopefully they'll be able to find a fix soon.

18. DoubleAACE Professional Lurker
    DoubleAACE

I'm getting this in Firefox, but only if I'm logged in.
    If I log out of my account spoilers work fine.

19. DoubleAACE Professional Lurker
    DoubleAACE

How do I change the thumbnail image for a thread I created?
    When I go into thread options, the only item in the menu is thread name.

20. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

Only moderators can change thumbnail images at this point in time. If you'd like an image changed, you can certainly message a staff member with the thread name and the image you'd like to become the thumbnail~

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Juliacoolo, Luispipe8