Have a General Forum Question? Includes FAQs! - Updated 22/02/18

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon
Hi.

I've logged in and checked the "stay logged in " but right after being logged if I go check an alert or reply to a thread it asks for logging every single time. I can stay logged for the time but only if I do nothing.

Edit: I had Skype on and I turned it off (exited the session) and for the time being I've tried going other places here and had no problem. Is there an issues in being logged in the Beach and having Skype turned on?

Edit 2: I had the trouble again and without Skype on!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Chaos Jackal

Legend of the Past
I was just awarded a trophy for winning the OU tourney, but it won't show under my avatar. I've checked my trophies preferences and member honors aren't checked to not show. Is there an issue?

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Yep. It's a known issue and is being looked into. It seems to be happening to all users who were awarded trophies for that tournament and also for the May CaC.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
That depends on the type of badge. Some you can set yourself, some you have to earn, and some you can win by competing in activities. There are also badges to denote status, such as for which departments moderators help with. More information about the badge program can be found here, including details about how to get certain badges and also a link to the currently full list of badges.

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
I have a question about trophies. I added some trophies such as Crazy Collector and casual VG player. My User CP says that I have them, but they aren't being displayed when I post a comment. How do I fix this so all my new trophies are seen?

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have a question about trophies. I added some trophies such as Crazy Collector and casual VG player. My User CP says that I have them, but they aren't being displayed when I post a comment. How do I fix this so all my new trophies are seen?

I will look into this. Apparently it's some kind of glitch and I have to fix it in the system. If anyone else is having the same problem, please PM me and let me know which badges aren't showing up for you. Thanks! :)

Edit: Should be fixed!

Last edited:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
You're probably best contacting WPM directly. He has various contact options available on the Contact Us page here.

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Hey guys, I'm sure you remember before the Pokebeach overhaul that there were links to the older Japanese TCG sets with the original scans and translations before they got replaced with the English releases.

I'm wondering if there is still a place I can access those news articles like an archive section?

Thanks!

FoxKin45

Centipede / Eyepatch
How do I get in contact with an admin to change information on my profile? Example: Birthdate.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
How do I get in contact with an admin to change information on my profile? Example: Birthdate.
Ask @Shining Raikou via PM. Just select his name and 'Start a conversation'. Once you're in the conversation, simply give him the details of your problem ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Hey guys, I'm sure you remember before the Pokebeach overhaul that there were links to the older Japanese TCG sets with the original scans and translations before they got replaced with the English releases.

I'm wondering if there is still a place I can access those news articles like an archive section?

Thanks!

We have a "News Archive" section under "PokeBeach" on the tab at the top of the site. Don't think you can search directly for what you might be looking for, so you'll have to navigate through the months.

http://www.pokebeach.com/archives

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
ICQ is an old chat program that started back in the 90s, like MSN and AIM. I had an account myself way back in the day. :p It's mostly fallen out of use, though, at least in the US and Western Europe, though apparently it's still semi-popular in Eastern Europe and Russia, go figure.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I don't believe we allow users to delete their own threads after some issues that we've had in the past. If there's a thread or post of yours that you would like deleted, please use the "report" link (found at the bottom of every post) to report to the post to the forum staff and we can get it deleted for you.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
I'm not getting email notification of private conversations.
Yes I have the box checked requesting them.

Double checked. Unchecked the box. Saved. Checked the box. Saved a second time.
Still no emails.