Happy Birthday!!

Mjadex123

..to SceptileRancher and EspeonShock - both of them are regular members of the beach.

Happy birthday to both of ya.

RE: Happy birthday...

Happy Birthday!!
Wow 2 people in a day! That's nice occasion!

Considering that we have a fairly significant amount of members here, not too big of a surprise. :p
Have a good one, guys.

Sweet mine was Febuary 14th and I turned 24 years old and it looks like you were born on pokemon's birthday.:) Oh ya this is my 100th post too.:)

As uncommon as it is, WPM requests the birthday threads be not stickied into one. He wants everyone to feel special with their birthday wishes. :p So feel free to make new birthday threads when appropriate, people. Although It'd be better to make threads only for active members or those you know well. K?

no problemo, also its a much better choice to do a birthday thread to anyone who is really active with at least 50 posts and online really often but sceptilerancher is really active =)

RE:  Happy birthday...

Porygon said:
Considering that we have a fairly significant amount of members here, not too big of a surprise. :p
Have a good one, guys.
Porygon, since the beach has at least 400 members, we should have at least a few days where 2 people share the same birthday

Back