Help Guzzylord

cheifdan

Aspiring Trainer
hey guys, i wanna make that guzz lord meme deck, what is one normal guzzy man worth on ptcgo?
thanks

Otaku

The wise fool?
hey guys, i wanna make that guzz lord meme deck, what is one normal guzzy man worth on ptcgo?
thanks

Obviously, there isn't some sort of official PTCGO price guide, but a good place to look for values is the official PTCGO forums here. There is a section called the In-Game Item Exchange, but to view it, you have to sign in using your official account (I think it is just the same as your PTCGO log in stuff). Check out the various "trading group" threads, like the ones for "Guru Cave Trading Co", "Top Cut Trading Inc." or "Phantom Knight Trading Community, or "Violet City Trading Company". Most of these are traders who have organized into a group, and this is basically their storefront; they tend to fast, reliable trades and may even have a rewards program. So if they are asking for the equivalen of 15 packs for something, you're probably doing well to get 10 (at least, sticking to packs of the same value).

If you already knew all that and are just needing someone to tell you quick... well, your comment is already four and a half hours old. XP Still, I'll tell you that I just traded for four Guzzlord-GX, all the "regular" versions, just yesterday. At that time, only Violet City Trading Company had prices listed for Guzzlord-GX; they wanted six packs for them. I had time, so I made four public offers in the morning; two or three of them were accepted by the afternoon. I was grinding anyway, so I was on for a few more hours; after the final posting expired, I hunted for about another 10 minutes to find the last one or two Guzzlord-GX for a price I both could and would accept. This included the time needed to "convert currencies". ;)

In the end, I got
  • 1st Guzzlord-GX for 4 SM: Burning Shadows packs
  • 2nd Guzzlord-GX for 6 XY: Roaring Skies packs
  • 3rd Guzzlord-GX for 4 SM: Burning Shadows packs
  • 4th Guzzlord-GX for 4 SM: Guardians Rising packs
Using the Violet City Trading Company rates, that translated to 3, 4.5, 3, and 4 packs.

cheifdan

Aspiring Trainer
Obviously, there isn't some sort of official PTCGO price guide, but a good place to look for values is the official PTCGO forums here. There is a section called the In-Game Item Exchange, but to view it, you have to sign in using your official account (I think it is just the same as your PTCGO log in stuff). Check out the various "trading group" threads, like the ones for "Guru Cave Trading Co", "Top Cut Trading Inc." or "Phantom Knight Trading Community, or "Violet City Trading Company". Most of these are traders who have organized into a group, and this is basically their storefront; they tend to fast, reliable trades and may even have a rewards program. So if they are asking for the equivalen of 15 packs for something, you're probably doing well to get 10 (at least, sticking to packs of the same value).

If you already knew all that and are just needing someone to tell you quick... well, your comment is already four and a half hours old. XP Still, I'll tell you that I just traded for four Guzzlord-GX, all the "regular" versions, just yesterday. At that time, only Violet City Trading Company had prices listed for Guzzlord-GX; they wanted six packs for them. I had time, so I made four public offers in the morning; two or three of them were accepted by the afternoon. I was grinding anyway, so I was on for a few more hours; after the final posting expired, I hunted for about another 10 minutes to find the last one or two Guzzlord-GX for a price I both could and would accept. This included the time needed to "convert currencies". ;)

In the end, I got
  • 1st Guzzlord-GX for 4 SM: Burning Shadows packs
  • 2nd Guzzlord-GX for 6 XY: Roaring Skies packs
  • 3rd Guzzlord-GX for 4 SM: Burning Shadows packs
  • 4th Guzzlord-GX for 4 SM: Guardians Rising packs
Using the Violet City Trading Company rates, that translated to 3, 4.5, 3, and 4 packs.
wanna give me yours??