Help Greninja & Rough Seas

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
I was netdecking like I usually do and noticed this list, which could do me good in an upcoming Expanded League Challenge. My problem is that I can't quite figure out what the Rough Seas (Rough Seases?) are for. Is it good against anything besides Trevenant and the occasional Tapu Koko? I'd like to have some space for a couple more Field Blowers due to how prevalent Garbodor is around here, but I don't want to remove the Rough Seas if they're absolutely necessary against some matchup I can't think of right now.

Personally, I think that Brooklet Hill is more useful right now, especially in Expanded. You could play Rough Seas if you assume that you won‘t get OHKO‘d to make good use of it in the lategame. If not, Brooklet Hill is probably the better choice for setup consistency.

Nah, Silent Lab is the stadium to play in expanded. Rough Seas is good, but Silent Lab is better against dire matchups, and the occasional Giratina that people play. Greninja is pretty bulky, but not impossible to OHKO, so it's probably better to play 2-3 Silent Lab and a couple Max Potion.

Silent lab is a lot better. Tbh I would cut all the rough seas and go with another silent lab. Another vs seeker, and another blower

Back