• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Greninja BREAK UK Nationals Top 8 List

HotTorchic

Hot Torchic
1088236.jpg
Greninja BREAK UK Nationals Top 8 List
1088236.jpg

Pokemon: 20
greninja_transparent_by_jamzdrawz_d7yques.png

3 Greninja BREAK
3 Greninja BKP
1 Greninja XY
4 Frogadier BKP
4 Froakie BKP
2 Octillery
2 Remoraid
1 Jirachi XYP

Items/Supporters/Stadiums: 32

4 Dive Ball
1 Ultra Ball
1 Level Ball
1 Rare Candy
1 Energy Retrieval
1 Professor's Letter
1 Sacred Ash
3 Trainers' Mail
4 VS Seeker

1 Delinquent
2 Fisherman
2 N
4 Professor Sycamore
3 Wally

3 Rough Seas

Energy: 8

8 Water Energy

Attachments

• 1088236.jpg
    1088236.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 4
I made some tiny changes (Including Fates Collide). I took out an Ace Trainer and other cards that could be replaced by them. Now that the set is legal I would like to think this is how it would've been played.

I made some tiny changes (Including Fates Collide). I took out an Ace Trainer and other cards that could be replaced by them. Now that the set is legal I would like to think this is how it would've been played.

Ah right, wicked.

I love Greninja BREAK but I find it hard to comment on - a lot of the choices are down to personal preference, some examples being:
  • Whether to include Octillery or not.
  • Rough Seas or Silent Lab.
  • What mix of Poke Balls to use - Dive, Level and Ultra Ball.
  • What mix of Rare Candy, Evo Soda and Wally to use.
That being said, I like the look of your changes and I'll test this list out later today. A couple of things to point out - no Muscle Band and no Ace Trainer; I wonder if these would still be valuable inclusions? N is more reliable but Ace Trainer is higher reward in the early game.

Back