Ruling good places to buy boosters?

the ultimate master

Card Abuser!
can someone tell me where is the best place to buy cards where they will sell them for a regular price for example around three dollars and if you have seen the second set of diamond and pearl you notice there is an x in the weakness and resistance and then a number what does this mean?

maybe the place would be target for example.

RE: good places to buy booster?

Maybe it's a sign for another level-up in DP3/4/5? Or the number is just the old level +1 or something. I haven't seen em yet so I don't know.

Single D&P Packs are going to be around 4 dollars instead of about 3.75 for singles. It's due to a single card being added to the packs :/ I'm afraid packs will cost more from now on.

The new 2X thing is double weakness. That means you'd apply the weakness the same way you would from previous sets (All the way up to PK).

Fred Meyer is a good place if you live in the northwest because if they are on sale you can get 2 for $6.00 which I have seen but at the time I was not able to get them.

I still dont understand about the x2 thing but I have seen other cards that have 2 energy symbols on their weakness part is this the same as the x2 miultiplier?

You can just buy boosters at Wal-Mart, 7-11, etc.
...But they're too expensive, I can't ever afford them anymore.

THERE ARE NEW WEAKNESS AND RESISTANCE RULES!!! READ THEM!!!

www.go-pokemon.com

IF your in the philippines...

NEUTRAL GROUNDS... BUY THE WHOLE BOOSTER BOX...it costs P5.5k

in dollars i think its about $122 or less... it contains 36 packs w/ 10 random cards i think...

neohyper said:
You can just buy boosters at Wal-Mart, 7-11, etc.
...But they're too expensive, I can't ever afford them anymore.

7-11 is very expensive. I used to buy them there once and awhile and they are 50 cents more per pack but the other retail stores are the best places to buy booster packs.:)

Back