• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gengar [Master, Cities]

Tontsasd

Mudkipz ftw
Pokemon
4 Gastly SF
2 Haunter TM
1 Gengar SF
1 Gengar AR
1 Gengar Prime TM
1 Gengar Lv.X AR

3 Uxie LA
1 Uxie Lv.X LA

1 Azelf LA
4 Spiritomb AR
2 Unown Q
=21

Trainer:
3 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Sage's Training
2 Judge
1 Twins
1 Palmer's Contribution

3 Broken Time-Space

3 Rare Candy
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Devoluter
1 Expert Belt
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
=27

Energy
2 Warp Energy
3 Rescue Energy
7 Psychic Energy
=12

Strategy:
Use Gengar AR's Shadow Skip and bring Spiritomb to active to trainerlock your opponent. Gengar SF is good at start, because can attack fast. Gengar Prime is my Gyarados counter with Devoluter. Get 3 damage counters to Gyarados and devolve -> Magikarp goes to Lost Zone. And I can bring Gengar Prime active when use Shadow Skip.

RE: Gengar

3-3-2/1-1 Gengar Sf-Sf-Ar/Tm-Ar
1-1 Mewtwo
1-1 Dodrio
2-1 Uxie
4 Spiritomb
1 Smeargle
1 Crobat
1-1 Luxray

3 Collector
2 BTS
4 Bebe's
3 Twins
4 PokeTurn
3 PONT
2 Belt
2 Cyrus

4 Call
6 Psy
2 Warp

Is my list for this format. LuxRay is to bring up a Regice and Tomb lock it. Turn and Bats are for more damage and reuse. Mewtwo for SP's, and dodrio for free retreat for everything. One Smeargle is good w/o Q becuase of Dodrio. Twins IMO makes this deck somewhat Playable.

RE: Gengar

You're going to need the Division and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

Back