TCG Fakes Gekki's Text Based TCG Sets! Current Set: S&M: Solar Eclipse!

Trainer Faba Supporter

Discard up to 3 Pokèmon from your hand. Then, put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokèmon for each Pokèmon you discarded.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Stage 1 Wailord HP210[W]
Evolves from Wailmer

Ability High Breaching
Once during your turn (before your attack), if this Pokémon has no damage counters on it, you may put a card from your discard pile into your hand. You can't use more than 1 High Breaching Ability during your turn.

[W][C][C] Blowhole Spout
This attack does 50 damage to one of your opponent's Pokèmon. Then, you may discard any Stadium card, Tool card, or Special Energy in play.

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Pokèdex: When chasing prey, Wailord herds them by leaping out of the water and making a humongous splash. It is breathtaking to see this Pokémon leaping out of the sea with others in its pod.
Height: 47' 07 Weight: 877.4lbs #321 Float Whale Pokèmon
Rare
Basic Wailmer HP120[W]

[W] Float Off
This Pokèmon is Knocked Out. Shuffle one of your opponent's Benched Pokèmon and all cards attached to it into their deck.

[W][C][C] Water Gun 30

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Pokèdex: Wailmer can store water inside its body to transform itself into a ball for bouncing around on the ground. By filling itself up with more water, this Pokémon can elevate the height of its bounces.
Height: 6'07" Weight: 286.6lbs #320 Ball Whale Pokèmon
Common

Last edited by a moderator:
Stage 1 Wailord HP210[W]
Evolves from Wailmer

Ability High Breaching
As long as this Pokèmon has full HP, once during your turn (before your attack), you may put a card from your discard pile into your hand. You can't use more than 1 High Breaching Ability during your turn.

[W][C][C] Blowhole Spout
This attack does 50 damage to one of your opponent's Pokèmon. Then, you may discard any Stadium card, Tool card, or Special Energy in play.

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Pokèdex: When chasing prey, Wailord herds them by leaping out of the water and making a humongous splash. It is breathtaking to see this Pokémon leaping out of the sea with others in its pod.
Height: 47' 07 Weight: 877.4lbs #321 Float Whale Pokèmon
Rare
Basic Wailmer HP120[W]

[W] Float Off
This Pokèmon is Knocked Out. Shuffle one of your opponent's Benched Pokèmon and all cards attached to it into their deck.

[W][C][C] Water Gun 30

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Pokèdex: Wailmer can store water inside its body to transform itself into a ball for bouncing around on the ground. By filling itself up with more water, this Pokémon can elevate the height of its bounces.
Height: 6'07" Weight: 286.6lbs #320 Ball Whale Pokèmon
Common
for float off, is it next turn or all game? also, great stall cards there

wailmer has the attack float off, does its effect work all game, for a turn, or until it is no longer active, also does it stack
Uhhhh....I'm not sure what you mean. It shuffles one of your opponent's Pokèmon into their deck and knocks itself out. If you're asking when they can Bench it again, as soon as they draw it.

Uhhhh....I'm not sure what you mean. It shuffles one of your opponent's Pokèmon into their deck and knocks itself out. If you're asking when they can Bench it again, as soon as they draw it.
sorry, thought there was an if... I thought it said IF this pokemon is knocked out shuffle one of your opponents benched pokemon into their deck

Fake #1

Stage 1 Alolan Marowak-GX HP200[P]
Evolves from Alolan Cubone

[P][P] Lonely Scream 240-
This attack does 40 less damage for each Pokemon on your bench.

[P][P][C] Pity
This Pokemon is immune to the affects of your opponent's attacks (including damage) until the end of your opponent's next turn. You cannot use this attack on your next turn.

[P][P] Ghostly Singe-GX
Discard all cards attached to the Defending Pokemon and then shuffle the Defending Pokemon into your opponent's deck. You cannot use this attack if your opponent has less then two Pokemon in play. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat:[C]

Hope you liked it! Do you guys think the GX attack is too op?

Pity is too OP, you can just keep float stoning back and forth using that attack.

A little break from the Ultra Beasts:

Basic Rotom-GX HP140[L]

[L] Short
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon. Then, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

[L][L] Blackout 20
Discard all Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon. This Pokemon does 70 damage to itself.

[L][L] Short Circuit-GX
Discard this Pokemon and put all cards attached to it into your hand. During your opponent's next turn, your opponent can not attack, use any Abilities, attach any Energy cards to their Pokemon, or play any Trainer cards. (You can only use one GX attack per game)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [M]-20 Retreat:

Blackout is OP, you can just spam that attack using Guzma/Pokemon catcher to drag Pokemon from the bench with energy, and use Blackout with Magnezone from BKT. Then Max Potion the damage off.

Blackout is OP, you can just spam that attack using Guzma/Pokemon catcher to drag Pokemon from the bench with energy, and use Blackout with Magnezone from BKT. Then Max Potion the damage off.
Pity is too OP, you can just keep float stoning back and forth using that attack.
Ignore my first set. Basically all the cards in it are ridiculously OP. :p

Basic Turtwig HP70[G]

[C] Photosynthesis
Search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and use it as the effect of this attack. Then, put that card on top of your deck.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
Pokédex: It undertakes photosynthesis with its body, making oxygen. The leaf on its head wilts if it is thirsty.
No. 387 Tiny Leaf Pokémon Height: 1'04" Weight: 22.5 lbs.
Common
Stage 1 Grotle HP100[G]
Evolves from Turtwig

Ability Growing in the Grove
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, your Pokémon can evolve during your first turn or the turn you play those Pokémon.

[G][G][C] Tromp Over
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon for each Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
Pokédex: It knows where pure water wells up. It carries fellow Pokémon there on it's back.
No. 388 Grove Pokémon Height: 3'07" Weight: 213.8 lbs.
Uncommon
Stage 2 Torterra HP170[G]
Evolves from Grotle

Ability Roots In
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may discard all cards attached to one of your Benched Pokémon and attach it to this Pokémon. This Pokémon can use the attacks of all Pokémon attached to this Pokémon. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

[G][C][C] Perennial Bloom
Attach as many Pokémon from your discard pile to this Pokémon as you like.

[G][C][C] Massive Movement 30x
Discard as many Pokémon attached to this Pokémon as you like. This attack does 30 damage for each card you discarded in this way.

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Pokédex: Small Pokémon occasionally gather on its unmoving back to begin building their nests.
No. 389 Continent Pokémon Height: 7'03" Weight: 683.4 lbs.
Rare

That Torterra is OP. What is it with OP cards?

Just gonna attach Tapu Lele GX real fast, attach my whole bench real fast. Hm, let's see, I've got 8 attacks I can use.

I mean c'mon that just ain't balanced. Torterra needs to be a Prism Star.

That Torterra is OP. What is it with OP cards?
Just gonna attach Tapu Lele GX real fast, attach my whole bench real fast. Hm, let's see, I've got 8 attacks I can use.
I mean c'mon that just ain't balanced. Torterra needs to be a Prism Star.
That was made before Prism Stars existed iirc. Plus you have to find all the Pokemon, get them there consistently, get them back, attach 2 energies to a Stage 2, etcetera.

Eratta to every EVO card:

Pokémon-EVO rule: If you have this Pokémon and all of its previous evolutions in your hand, you may reveal all this Pokèmon's previous evolutions and put this Pokèmon onto your Bench.

Just realized that someone could lie about having the pre-evolutions in their hand and put the EVO card onto their Bench anyways.

Back