TCG Fakes Gekki's Text Based TCG Sets! Current Set: S&M: Solar Eclipse!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Fake #1

Stage 1 Alolan Marowak-GX HP200[P]
Evolves from Alolan Cubone

[P][P] Lonely Scream 240-
This attack does 40 less damage for each Pokemon on your bench.

[P][P][C] Pity
This Pokemon is immune to the affects of your opponent's attacks (including damage) until the end of your opponent's next turn. You cannot use this attack on your next turn.

[P][P] Ghostly Singe-GX
Discard all cards attached to the Defending Pokemon and then shuffle the Defending Pokemon into your opponent's deck. You cannot use this attack if your opponent has less then two Pokemon in play. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat:[C]

Hope you liked it! Do you guys think the GX attack is too op?

Last edited by a moderator:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Fake #1

[P][P] Lonely Scream 240-
This attack does 40 less damage for each Pokemon on your bench.

[P][P][C] Pity
This Pokemon is immune to the affects of your opponent's attacks (including damage) until the end of your opponent's next turn. You cannot use this attack on your next turn.

[P][P] Ghostly Singe-GX
Discard all cards attached to the Defending Pokemon and then shuffle the Defending Pokemon into your opponent's deck. You cannot use this attack if your opponent has less then two Pokemon in play. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat:[C]

Hope you liked it! Do you guys think the GX attack is too op?

Hello!

For the wording on Pity, I'm pretty sure it should read "Prevent all of effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon during your opponents next turn." unless I read it wrong.

I'm kinda thinking Lonely Scream does a lot of damage for 2 psychic, even with the 40 damage less for each benched Pokemon. Maybe that's just me though.

I don't feel like the "you cannot use this attack if your opponent has less than two Pokemon in play" is needed. It's a GX attack after all, and I don't think it will make it too OP. also, I think the GX attack needs to say "Discard all cards attached to the Defending Pokemon and shuffle that Pokemon into your opponents deck."

It you haven't looked at the common wording error compilation I suggest you check it out. It's very useful.

Hope this is useful to you.
Jade

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Hello!

For the wording on Pity, I'm pretty sure it should read "Prevent all of effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon during your opponents next turn." unless I read it wrong.

I'm kinda thinking Lonely Scream does a lot of damage for 2 psychic, even with the 40 damage less for each benched Pokemon. Maybe that's just me though.

I don't feel like the "you cannot use this attack if your opponent has less than two Pokemon in play" is needed. It's a GX attack after all, and I don't think it will make it too OP. also, I think the GX attack needs to say "Discard all cards attached to the Defending Pokemon and shuffle that Pokemon into your opponents deck."

It you haven't looked at the common wording error compilation I suggest you check it out. It's very useful.

Hope this is useful to you.
Jade
Thanks for the help, and for showing me the common wording error compliation, it was super helpful. Here's the updated fake:

[P][P] Pity
Prevent all affects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn. This Pokemon cannot use this attack during your next turn.

[P][P][C] Lonely Scream 250-
This attack does 50 less damage for each Pokemon on your Bench.

[P][P] Ghostly Singe-GX
Discard all cards attached to the Defending Pokemon and then shuffle that Pokemon into your opponent's deck. You can't use this attack if your opponent has less then 2 Pokemon in play. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness:[P]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C]

Here's another fake:

Stage 2 Gengar-GX HP240[P]
Evolves from Haunter

Ability Possession
As many times as you like during your turn (before you attack) you may have your opponent reveal their hand. Then, put as many basic Pokemon you find there onto your opponent's bench.

[C][C] Mind Jack 10+
This attack does 30 more damage for each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

[P][P] Sinister Wind-GX
This attack does 60 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon.(Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).(You can't use more than one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [D]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat:

Hope you guys like the new fake! :)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Gekki's mysterious Fakemon:

Stage 1 Alolan Bisharp HP110[D]
Evolves from Alolan Pawniard

Ability Swirling Scythes
If your opponent has any Steel type Pokemon in play, they can't play any item cards.

[D][C] Calculated Swipe
Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 60 damage to that Pokemon. Then, discard an Energy attached to that Pokemon. (Do not apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat:
It's sycthelike arms are so powerful, it rarely uses it's underdeveloped legs. It can scale an entire mountain using only it's arms in under a minute.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Guys, I can't fix the lines running through the script, does anyone know how? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
not sure what you did. Did you press the strike through button while writing? another way to make those lines is [.S] [./S] (without the periods).
example
when you go to edit, highlight everything that's striked through and press the strike-through button under insert. That's the easiest way I know of fixing it.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
not sure what you did. Did you press the strike through button while writing? another way to make those lines is [.S] [./S] (without the periods).
example
when you go to edit, highlight everything that's striked through and press the strike-through button under insert. That's the easiest way I know of fixing it.
Lol I put s for steel type that must have done it xD
Thanks for the help! Fixed now.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Fakemon/TCG Fake #4:

Basic Anglider HP130[W]

Ability Water Pressure
This Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage for each in-play [W]-type Pokemon (Excluding this Pokemon).(Before applying Weakness and Resistance)

[C][C] Thrashing Wave 60
If this Pokemon has any [W]-type Energy attached to it, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]
It dives down to the very bottom of the ocean to find shrimp. It swoops down silently from above, lures them closer with the light on top of it's head, and then swallows them all in one gulp.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Basics and Stage 1s:

Basic Alolan Cubone HP70[P]

[.] Singe
Discard a card attached to the Defending Pokemon. Then, discard a Pokemon Tool card attached to this Pokemon. You can't use this attack if this Pokemon doesn't have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

[P][P][P] Eternal Flame 10
You may put one [R]-type Pokemon from your discard pile onto your Bench. If that Pokemon is a Stage 1 Pokemon or a Stage 2 Pokemon, search your deck for a Pokemon that Pokemon evolves from and discard it.

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: [F]-20 Retreat: [C]

Basic Gastly HP40[P]

[.] Toxin
The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

[P] Toxic Blow 20+
If the Defending Pokemon is Poisoned, this attack does 20 more damage. This Pokemon is now Poisoned.

Stage 1 Haunter HP70[P]
Evolves from Gastly

Ability Nasty Breath
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon and your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned.

[P][P] Draining Suck 10
If the Defending Pokemon has any Energy attached to it, search your deck for a basic Energy card and attach it to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward. Then, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

Basic Alolan Pawniard HP40[D]

[.] Hidey Hole
Switch this Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon. During your opponent's next turn, this Pokemon cannot be your Active Pokemon.

[D][C] Weak Swipe 40-
This attack does 10 less damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon.

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: Retreat:
Unlike it's evolved form, it is incredibly weak. It uses all it's energy to burrow out a hole to hide in until it evolves.

Hope you enjoyed!

I'm now going to be doing the Ultra Beasts two at a time.

Basic Buzzwole-GX HP190[F]

Ability Muscle Boost
Each of your Pokemon do ten more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon. (Before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][F] Voracious Punch 90+
If Guzzlord-GX is in play, this attack does 110 more damage. Then, discard all Energy attached to all in-play Guzzlord-GX.

[F][F][F] Finishing Move-GX 200
Discard all Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon. (You can only use one GX attack per game)

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]
Ultra Beast rule:
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you must discard one of your Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it.

Basic Guzzlord-GX HP200[D]

Ability Voracious Chomp
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may discard one of your in-play Pokemon and all cards attached to it (This does not count as a Knock Out). If you do, the attacks of this Pokemon do 20 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[D][D][C][C] Ultra Blast 50+
This attack does 30 more damage for each of your in-play Pokemon with Nihiligo, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Kartana, or Celesteela in their names.

[D][D][C] Black Hole-GX
This attack does 180 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon. If that Pokemon was not Knocked Out by damage from this attack, discard all cards attached to it. (You can only use one GX attack per game)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Ultra Beast rule:
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you must discard one of your Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Nihilego and Pheromosa:

Basic Nihilego-GX HP170[P]

Ability Ultra Storm
If a Pokemon with Buzzwole, Guzzlord, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Kartana, or Celesteela in it's name is in play, this Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon.

[P][C] Exude Toxins 30
Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Poisoned, Burned, and Confused.

[P] Engulfing Power-GX
If the Defending Pokemon attacks during your opponent's next turn, it will be Knocked Out. (You can only use one GX attack per game)

Ultra Beast rule:

Basic Pheromosa-GX HP170[C]

[C] Wafting Scent
Switch the Defending Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon. Put 2 damage counters on your opponent's new Active Pokemon. Your opponent's new Active Pokemon cannot retreat on your opponent's next turn.

[C][C] Deadly Beauty 90
If the Defending Pokemon was on your opponent's Bench during your opponent's last turn, this attack does 90 more damage.

[C][C] Unending Power-GX
If a Pokemon with Buzzwole, Guzzlord, Pheramosa, Xurkitree, Kartana, Celesteela or Nihilego in it's name is in your discard pile, put up to four in any combination of those Pokemon from your discard pile onto your Bench. Then, for every Pokemon you put onto your Bench in this way, put 5 damage counters on any of your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: Retreat:
Ultra Beast rule:

Draskk

Blast From The Past
A little break from the Ultra Beasts:

Basic Rotom-GX HP140[L]

[L] Short
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon. Then, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

[L][L] Blackout 20
Discard all Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon. This Pokemon does 70 damage to itself.

[L][L] Short Circuit-GX
Discard this Pokemon and put all cards attached to it into your hand. During your opponent's next turn, your opponent can not attack, use any Abilities, attach any Energy cards to their Pokemon, or play any Trainer cards. (You can only use one GX attack per game)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [M]-20 Retreat:

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Celesteela and Kartana:

Basic Celesteela-GX HP200[M]

[M] Celestial Link
Attach a [M]-type Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon for each Pokemon on your bench with Buzzwole, Kartana, Guzzlord, Nihilego, Pheromosa, or Celesteela in it's name. You cannot attach more than 3 Energy cards in this way.

[M][M][M] Metal Rain
Discard as many [M]-type Energy attached to this Pokemon as you like. This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon for every Energy card you discarded in this way.

[M][M] Twin Blast-GX
Choose two of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 100 damage to each of those Pokemon.
(You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Ultra Beast rule:

Basic Kartana-GX HP160[F]

Ability Quick Stab
If your opponent's Active Pokemon has no Energy attached to it, once during your turn (before you attack) you may put three damage counters on it.

[F] Swift Swords 60
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other affects on your opponent's Active Pokemon.

[F][F] Destructive Partners-GX 120
If a Pokemon with Buzzwole, Guzzlord, Nihilego, Pheromosa, or Celesteela in it's name is on your bench, this attack does 80 more damage and discard all Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokemon. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat:
Ultra Beast rule:

As always, hope you guys liked em! (And hope they aren't too OP lol)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Okay, done with the ultra beasts, here goes some of my favorite Pokemon:

Stage 1 Garbodor HP120[P]
Evolves from Trubbish

Ability Disgusting Smell
If this Pokemon was on your Bench during your last turn, you may switch your opponent's Active Pokemon with one of their Benched Pokemon.

[P][P] Stench Bomb 10
The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. Put two damage counters instead of one on that Pokemon in between turns. Then, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

Stage 1 Vespiquen HP90[G]
Evolves from Combee

Ability Swarm
Once during your turn (before you attack) you may search your deck for a Basic Pokemon and put it onto your Bench.

[G][C] Stinging Stab 40
The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. At the end of your turn, discard this Pokemon and all cards attached to it.

Weakness:[R]x2 Resistance: Retreat:

Stage 1 Alolan Raichu HP90
Evolves from Pikachu

[C][C] Volt Beam 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of [L]-type Energy attached to all your Pokemon.

[L][C][C] Overcharge 110
Move an Energy card attached to this Pokemon to one of your Benched Pokemon. If that Pokemon is a [L]-type Pokemon and has three or more Energy attached to it, put a [L]-type Energy attached to that Pokemon into your hand, and this attack does 80 more damage.

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [M]-20 Retreat:

Hope you enjoyed :)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Something I came up with for fun:

Stage 1 Garbodor-GX HP200[P]
Evolves from Trubbish

[P] Trash Bomb 60
Discard as many of your Benched Trubbish as you like. This attack does 60 more damage for each Trubbish you discarded.

[P][C][C] Disgusting Trash 60+
This attack does 60 more damage for each Trubbish in your discard pile.

[P][C][C] Stench-GX 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each card in your discard pile. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [P]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]

Yep Garbodor GX :3

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Slowly making a set, here's what I've got so far:

Basic Arceus-GX HP190 [C]

Ability Creator's Wrath
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may discard one Energy card attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon. You can only use one Creator's Wrath ability per turn.

[C][C] Time's Rebound 20+
This attack does 10 more damage for every card you played during this turn.

[C][C] Time's Reversal-GX
Shuffle three cards from your discard pile into your deck. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [F] x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]

You'd need paper to remember the first attack's damage, but oh well. I really liked the idea of it even though keeping track of it is weird.

Basic Uxie HP80[P]

Ability Selfless Return
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your bench, you may put a card from your discard pile into your hand. If you do, this Pokemon is now Knocked Out.

[P] Hidden Power 20

At first, I didn't nerf the ability but then I realized how dumb that was. Imagine if the ability wasn't nerfed and this card was real o.o

Basic Azelf HP90 [P]

Ability Shared Wisdom
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for a basic Energy card and attach it to one of your Pokemon. You can only use one Shared Wisdom ability per turn.

[P] Sparkle
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

Basic Mesprit HP70[P]

Ability Wise
Each of your Pokemon gain 10HP for every turn they've been in play. You cannot add more than 50HP in this way.

[P] Psychic 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

Hope you enjoyed!
P.S. Set name: Sun and Moon Destiny Awaits

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Well, I'm an idiot, I forgot about Xurkitree:

Basic Xurkitree HP170[L]

Ability Forest's Wrath
If you have any in-play pokemon with Trevenant in their names, the attacks of all in-play Xurkitree do 60 more damage.

[L][L][L] Hyper Shot 140+
This attack does 20 more damage for every Energy attached to this Pokemon except for Energy that was used to pay for the cost of this attack.

[L][L] Huge Bolt-GX 200
Discard all Energy attached to this Pokemon. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [F]x2 Resistance: [M]-20 Retreat: [C][C]
Ultra Beast rule:

I know, I didn't continue the theme of the Ultra Beasts interacting with eachother because I got sick of it :p

Draskk

Blast From The Past
First ten cards of Sun and Moon-Destiny Awaits:

#1 Arceus-GX
#2 Kingdra
#3 Seadra
#4 Horsea
#5 Jolteon-GX
#6 Eevee
#7 Diancie
#8 Carbink
#9 Uxie
#10 Azelf

The Kingdra line:

Stage 2 Kingdra HP150 [Dragon (What's short for Dragon type?)]
Evolves from Seadra

Ability King's Castle
If a Stadium card you played is in play, once during your turn, (before your attack) you may search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W][L][L] Destructive Wave 30
Discard as many cards from your hand as you like. Then, discard that many Energy cards attatched to the Defending Pokemon. This Pokemon cannot attack during your next turn.

Weakness: [Y]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C][C]

Stage 1 Seadra HP90[W]
Evolves from Horsea

[W] Water Gun 20

[W][C][C] Special Needle 10
Flip three coins. For each heads, choose a Special Condition. The Defending Pokemon is now affected by that Special Condition. (You can't choose more than one Special Condition that rotates the Defending Pokemon).

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C][C]

Basic Horsea HP50[W]

Ability Aqua Boost
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for a basic [W]-type Energy and attatch it to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W] Freeze Needle 10
If this Pokemon has 30HP or less left, the Defending Pokemon cannot attack during your opponent's next turn and heal all this Pokemon's HP.

Weakness: [G]x2 Resistance: Retreat: [C]

Jolteon GX is next.

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
I am kinda confused on Seadra. There are like 4 or 5 special conditions, such as Burn, Poison, Sleep, Paralysis, etc. You can have Burn, Poison, and something else, since the first two are represented by markers on others card orientation.
There would be an issue on rulings if a players tries to choose Sleep and Paralysis for example.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I am kinda confused on Seadra. There are like 4 or 5 special conditions, such as Burn, Poison, Sleep, Paralysis, etc. You can have Burn, Poison, and something else, since the first two are represented by markers on others card orientation.
There would be an issue on rulings if a players tries to choose Sleep and Paralysis for example.
Thanks, I didn't think of that. Will update the card :)

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
The edit helps it a lot, but the only lasting problem is, that is not correct wording for the era AFAIK. Take this with a grain of salt, but it should be "You can only put the Defending Pokemon to Sleep, Paralyze it, Confused it, or (etc. with other conditions not including Poision or Burn) using this attack." I may be wrong