Gardevoir Lv X

poke_master_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
I'll try some chances of what it could be:
1 - It could be a more powerful version of gardevoir ex (Ex Sandstorm), like this:
maybe 2 energy a modified feedback - "10 damage for each card in both players hand"
maybe 4 or 5 a modified psy storm - "20 damage times the number of energy attached to gardevoir lv x and the defending pokemon"
HP - 150
Weakness - psychic x2
Resistance - none
retreat cost - 2 or 3

Now this would be nearly one of the biggest lv x ever (among few)

also it could be a sniper:
an attack like feedback, BUT instead of attacking the defending pokemon we could choose anyone
same thing for psy storm

of course i'm doing all of this based on gardevoir ex from Ex Sandstorm
i'm sure it will be powerfull if it's done any other way

Er, I doubt they would make it that sick. Seriously, it can't be that much stronger then the ex version, if stronger at all. I will go out on a limb to say it will probly be one of the better exs..

Well, since it will be a Gardevoir, odds are that it will be manipulating energy some way.

Also, in the list for DP4, it was already stated that Gardy X has 130 HP.

Well, the attack is kinda broken, but I still don't get it, it's power is quite nice, it can help Pokemon with big retreat costs to retreat.

I can sense a lot of nice things with this Gardevoir. In addition, its normal Gardevoir has a Supporter Ganking power which is amazing.

"Hey, theres a TV Reporter in your DP. I'm gonna use it every single turn. And a TGW! You're not keeping those cards in your hand, thats for sure! Oh, and for good measure, I'm teleporting in my Cresselia after doing some heavy damage manipulation."

I'm sensing Cresselia/Absol use with Gardevoir. Proper use of this will crash the TRUK.

Gardevoir LV X's attack is PURE BROKEN!!!!
It will work well in any Sniping deck but since Kirlia's other evolution, Gallade is able to reduce HP to 50, maybe Gardevoir LV X will work well with it OR you can just combo it with any sniping deck, maybe in an Empoleon deck... :D

That is, depending on what you got on the bench. Once again, the LVX is more an addition of the original rather as a mainstay. And this is one of THE best additions ever.

Gardevior isnt that good
I would have him leveled up from garde pk so i can grab energies and use his free switch power on the bench
His attack really isnt that good, but i guess it could grab you an emergency ko if you really need it.

man if that is really the attacks for Gardy Lvl X..i am getting it straight away and making a psychic deck..that is pure broken!

Back