4x Ralts
3x Kirlia
3x Gardevoir GX
1x Gallade (BreakThough
1x Oranguru
1x Comfey
2x Diancie
2x Tapu Koko (promo)
(I'm running random reciever instead of Lele for the moment. WHY DOES IT COST SO-)

Trainers - 30
4x Professor Sycamore
3x N
3x Guzma
2x Brigette
2x Acerola

2x Random Reciever
4x Ultra Ball
3x Rare Candy
2x Field Blower
1x Rescue Stretcher
2x Choice Band

2x Fairy Garden

Energy - 13
8x Fairy Energy
1x Wonder Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy

If you have anything to say, please say it in the comment section! It is called the comment section, right?

Hmm... Sounds like a question that could be put into the Deck Garage, I don't mean to get in any trouble saying that, but putting such gripes aside and posting my decklist comments anyway...

...Since Wonder Energy wasn't reprinted past original print in Primal Clash(rotating next month), if your list is for standard, you should replace it w/ another fairy garden for after rotation in September...

Other than that, your list is good!

Since Glaceon-EX is still in standard, however, watch out for Crystal Ray and also the new BUS Alolan Ninetales's EX AND GX barrier ability, lest you need to force those evolution and/or GX blockers out w/ guzma in order to even get any damage on...

Hmm... Sounds like a question that could be put into the Deck Garage, I don't mean to get in any trouble saying that, but putting such gripes aside and posting my decklist comments anyway...

...Since Wonder Energy wasn't reprinted past original print in Primal Clash(rotating next month), if your list is for standard, you should replace it w/ another fairy garden for after rotation in September...

Other than that, your list is good!

Since Glaceon-EX is still in standard, however, watch out for Crystal Ray and also the new BUS Alolan Ninetales's EX AND GX barrier ability, lest you need to force those evolution and/or GX blockers out w/ guzma in order to even get any damage on...

Wow, thanks! For both the advice and the nice message! Don't feel bad for the deck garage thing. I can't delete this so I reposted it in the deck garage. Thanks again!

Back