Garchomp LV.X-WAY TOO POWERFUL!!!

Philip2000000

Aspiring Trainer
it seems like Garchomp lv.x is creaming Gardalade. so all I have to do is build a deck that's perfect to defeat Garchomp lv.x. I, for one, think Garchomp is way too powerful and should be exluded from the cardlist emediently.

RE: Garchomp LV.X-WAY TOO POWERFUL!!

first of all, welcome to pb! Second of all, Garchomp X is not creaming Gardellade (although it is very good), but even if it was that is no reason for it to be outlawed. Third of all, I'm pretty sure that this belongs in tcg disscussion

Philip2000000 said:
it seems like Garchomp lv.x is creaming Gardalade. so all I have to do is build a deck that's perfect to defeat Garchomp lv.x. I, for one, think Garchomp is way too powerful and should be exluded from the cardlist emediently.

Um... if Plox starts running a Crystal Shard or 2, its GG for Garchomp. Chomp is x2 weak to colorless, so you Shard it and itll die with one Psychic Cut as long as you flip one prize.

Every card is beatable, once you find the one thing that counters it. People probably feel the same about Plox and everyting that it runs, but yet come worlds, there will be some random deck that slaughters Plox that no one saw coming.

garchomp lv.x is pretty weak it probably can't beat gallade because it is so weak.
p.s. it has bad moves.

Garchomp is a good card, no lies there. But think about it, in order to use it effectively, it has to survive. It's going to be 2 shotted much of the time. Rainbow scale is a decent move, if you know how to utilize your opponents' weakness effectively. But it's in no way too powerful.

Well, one counter to Garchomp X would be to use another Garchomp X, but that is very pricey. But Salamence SW can be an awsome counter to Chomp, since if you do 100 to the active pokemon, double that and Chomp is dead. You can also hit it for 50*2=100 and the next turn snipe it.

well its not unbeatable i know since i have it and no other card is unbeatable you just have to learn how to use it but used wisely it can be very good

Gardalade is too popular so lets ban Gallade and Gardevoir Lv.X.... See why thats not good, all those people who spent good money to make Gardalade now have a bunch of useless cards. Same with Garchomp Lv.X. If you want to beat it try Mirror.

And the funny thing is there's a simple way to combat Crystal Shard... Donphan.

Which just goes to show that almost anything is counter-able!

blissey completes the circle.
gar>gallade
gallade>blissey
blissey>gar

i still dont think gar lv.x is a threat. blissey eats it like toast.
blisscatty with 6 energy on (easy for bliss) kills it.
it just maybe needs a tech pachy to discard crystal shard.

How does Garchomp kill Gallade? Gallade can OHKO Chomp while Chomp can't OHKO Gallade.

Back