• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Garchomp/Lucario/Cynthia

Intake

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
4 Gible (Acension)
2 Gabite (Acension)
4 Garchomp (Royal Blades)
3 Riolu
2 Lucario (Precognitive Aura)
2 Tapu Lele GX

Supporters
4 Cynthia
2 N
2 Sycamore
1 Guzma
2 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Brigette

Items
3 Escape Board
3 Choice Band
3 Ultra Ball
3 Pal Pad
2 Field Blower
1 Rare Candy

Energy
4 DCE
12 Fighting Energy

Last edited:
I honestly think you are much better off just running one pal pad, instead of giving up an easy prize, but that's just me.

Thanks! I totally forgot about it until you reminded me! Pokémon fan club is in there to now because it will most likely replace Brigette when it rotates.

Is Spiritomb really necessary when you could just add 1-2 more Pal Pads and search out the Cynthia with Lucario?
I was thinking about putting 1 spiritomb in and 2 pal pads just to make things easier on getting the Cynthia out of u cannot find pal pads.

I’d reccomend 2-3 counter catchers since you can’t use Ya Boi
You don’t wanna use counter catcher because you won’t be behind in prizes with this deck because all your main attackers only take 1 prize. You can also attach escape board to get your attacker back into the attacking position.

You don’t wanna use counter catcher because you won’t be behind in prizes with this deck because all your main attackers only take 1 prize. You can also attach escape board to get your attacker back into the attacking position.
This deck has a bad early game from what I’ve seen, so it helps in the mid-game

Maybe a 2-2 line of lycanroc would help. Good GX attack, good back-up attacker, and most importantly, a lysandre without using your supporter.

No Lycanroc is way to clunky.

I disagree with this deck having a bad start if you are a good player, it really should not be that hard to set up.

Good luck making this deck though, I have a list as well if you want to look at that.

Back