• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Garchomp/Altaria

mahboi.michael

Aspiring Trainer
[/quote]
i'm not 100% sure how you guys figure altaria (a stage 1) is more consistent than terrkion (a basic, capable of 1hko darkrai).
the chances of a start game t3 having 2-3 altaria and 2-3 garchomp is HIGHLY unlikely and by then if you are playing a higher skilled opponent,
you will be down 2 altaria by t3. 70hp is too easy to hit especially in this format against any eel deck.

[/quote]

cuz terrakion takes three energy and the one of the main points in this deck is to keep low cost energy attacks that do high damage

for every altaria you have 20+ attacks for dragons
, terrrakion isnt dragon so its kinda an odd monster out

Bo$$_89 said:
mahboi.michael said:
i suggest putting a skyarrow bridge just in case you need to retreat a pokemon that isnt garchomp or emolga

Sigging

dont understand why you posted this comment

creachiman12

Elite Four
Cut all of the Emolga and run Landorous and Terrakion. The deck needs them to do well against Speed Darkrai and eels varients.For your pokemon line try running
4-3-4 Garchomp
3-3 Altaria
2 Landorous EX
2 Terrakion
For your trainers try running
2 Juniper
2 cheren
4 N
2 Skyla
4 Level ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Switch
2 Tool Scrapper
2 Super Rod
1 Computer search
Then for energy run
4 Blend{F}{W}{L}{M}
6 fighting
This is a list I've done pretty well with, Give it a try and I think you'll be surprised in a good way.:D

Mora

Don't Panic
Look at the date on the original post. Now back to me. Now back at the date on the original post. Now back to me. Sadly, the date on the original post was several formats ago when things like Computer Search and Landorus weren't even options, but if you choose not to look at the date in the original post, you could pretend it wasn't. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in forum jail for reviving a dead thread. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's two 20% warnings for spamming. Look again, the warnings are now diamonds. Anything's possible when you break the forum's rules. I'm on a horse...

mahboi.michael said:
Bo$$_89 said:
mahboi.michael said:
although i suggest putting a skyarrow bridge just in case you need to retreat a pokemon that isnt garchomp or emolga

Sigging

dont understand why you posted this comment

Sigception O: