• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Future/Standard: Goomy and the Mafia

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Hello again! In my never-ending lust to search for a way to make Goomy good and make a half-decent ultra-rogue deck from Ultra Prism, I have combined my inspirations into this: Goomy/Honchkrow.

The idea came from lore long lost of Accelgor/Wobbufet. This deck uses the same principle; use a disruptive attack, and retreat into something to stall for the rest of the turn. In Accelgor Wobb, it was Deck and Cover/Bide Barricade; here, it's Rip and Run/Sticky Membrane.

The purpose is to combine massive hand crippling with absolute Energy denial to lock your opponent out of the game.

Pokémon: 14
4 Goomy (FLI)
3-3 Honchkrow (ULP)
1-1 Umbreon GX (SUM)
2 Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers: 40
4 Mars
3 Plumeria
3 Lusamine
2 Sycamore
2 N
1 Brigette

4 Ultra Ball
3 Escape Board
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Enhanced Hammer
3 Peeking Red Card
3 Rescue Stretcher
2 Field Blower
2 Pal Pad

Energy: 6
6 [D] Energy

In these translations, I abbreviate Dragon as [A].

Basic: Goomy 40HP [A]

[Ability:] Sticky Membrane
When this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, the attacks of your opponent's Active Pokémon cost [C] more.

[Y][C] Ram 10

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: 1

Well. Tell me what you think! Should I tech in Shining Celebi and Goodra? Let's have some feedback, eh?

(Oh yeah, the Mafia part in the title came from Honchkrow looking and behaving like a Mafia Boss.)

Hello again! In my never-ending lust to search for a way to make Goomy good and make a half-decent ultra-rogue deck from Ultra Prism, I have combined my inspirations into this: Goomy/Honchkrow.

The idea came from lore long lost of Accelgor/Wobbufet. This deck uses the same principle; use a disruptive attack, and retreat into something to stall for the rest of the turn. In Accelgor Wobb, it was Deck and Cover/Bide Barricade; here, it's Rip and Run/Sticky Membrane.

The purpose is to combine massive hand crippling with absolute Energy denial to lock your opponent out of the game.

Pokémon: 14
4 Goomy (FLI)
3-3 Honchkrow (ULP)
1-1 Umbreon GX (SUM)
2 Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers: 40
4 Mars
3 Plumeria
3 Lusamine
2 Sycamore
2 N
1 Brigette

4 Ultra Ball
3 Escape Board
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Enhanced Hammer
3 Peeking Red Card
3 Rescue Stretcher
2 Field Blower
2 Pal Pad

Energy: 6
6 [D] Energy

In these translations, I abbreviate Dragon as [A].

Basic: Goomy 40HP [A]

[Ability:] Sticky Membrane
When this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, the attacks of your opponent's Active Pokémon cost [C] more.

[Y][C] Ram 10

Weakness: [Y] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: 1

Well. Tell me what you think! Should I tech in Shining Celebi and Goodra? Let's have some feedback, eh?

(Oh yeah, the Mafia part in the title came from Honchkrow looking and behaving like a Mafia Boss.)
If your going to tech in Goodra you will also want 1 or 2 Rare candy's i would do the following:
-1 Mars +1 Goodra -2 Crushing Hammer +2 Rare Candy

Back