• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard (Future SM-CST) Slaking

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 23
2x Dunsparce CST (set-up)
4x Slakoth CST (Evolve)
3x Vigoroth CST (Evolve)
4x Slaking CST (Attacker)
3x Zorua SLG (Evolve)
3x Zoroark-GX SLG (Draw + Attack)
2x Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX ULP
2x Tapu Lele-GX GRI

Trainers: 28
3x Cynthia
1x Energy Recycler
2x Pal Pad
4x Ultra Ball
3x Rare Candy
1x Field Blower
3x Choice Band
3x Professor Kukui
3x Guzma
3x Altar of the Moone
2x Judge

Energy: 9
5x Psychic
4x Double Colorless energy

Last edited:
I think Judge would be really effective in here, since Slaking locks abilities Judge can bring your opponent to a low hand size without much way to make it bigger, they can't use wonder tag, they can't use instruct (since their hand is at 4), they can't trade (but you can). It's just a really powerful supporter in this list imo.

I think Judge would be really effective in here, since Slaking locks abilities Judge can bring your opponent to a low hand size without much way to make it bigger, they can't use wonder tag, they can't use instruct (since their hand is at 4), they can't trade (but you can). It's just a really powerful supporter in this list imo.
I didn't even consider Judge. What do you think I should remove for it though? Also, do you think Marshadow (SLG) or Judge would be better?

I didn't even consider Judge. What do you think I should remove for it though? Also, do you think Marshadow (SLG) or Judge would be better?
Judge is probably better than Marshadow just for the fact that Marshadow is a Pokemon that you have to bench and you can recycle Judge with pal pad. I would probably get rid of 1 Field Blower, since things like Parallel City, Garbotoxin Garbodor, and Float Stone rotate it's not super important too have two of, and 1 Dawn Wings Necrozma, since 3 seems a bit overkill. If you play 2 Judge with Pal Pad you effectively have six, even though that probably won't be the case, still if you recycle 1 Judge every Pal Pad you basically play 4.

Judge is probably better than Marshadow just for the fact that Marshadow is a Pokemon that you have to bench and you can recycle Judge with pal pad. I would probably get rid of 1 Field Blower, since things like Parallel City, Garbotoxin Garbodor, and Float Stone rotate it's not super important too have two of, and 1 Dawn Wings Necrozma, since 3 seems a bit overkill. If you play 2 Judge with Pal Pad you effectively have six, even though that probably won't be the case, still if you recycle 1 Judge every Pal Pad you basically play 4.
Forgot Toxin Garb rotates :p

Back