Discussion Funnest decks for blowing stuff up.

Let me see if I can use Ultra Prism to do as much damage as I can!
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is a Mega Venusaur EX, well that has 230 HP. Chuck a Team Plasma Badge on it, and chuck 4 Floette and 3 Umbreon on your Bench (obviously using Sky Field). This boosts Mega Venusaur's HP by 140, so he now has 370 HP. Now say that big, beefy Mega Venusaur has 360 damage on it so it only has 10HP left. Now attack it with Polar Spear GX. Base damage wise, that'll do 360x50=18,000 damage. WOW! We've already crossed the 10,000 damage barrier! And we haven't been getting started yet!
Now attatch a Choice Band, play Iris (saying your opponent only has 1 Prize left) and play 4 PlusPower, 4 Puzzle of Time to get back the 4 PlusPower back, 4 Recycle and flip heads on all of them to get the 4 PlusPower back and 4 Herdier to get 8 PlusPowers back! That boosts the damage to 18,000+280=18,280 damage! And there's one last trick we're gonna try to send this damage sky high!
For those of you who haven't noticed this already, our opponent still has 1 Bench slot left! And we're gonna fill it with Allergy Shock Vileplume! Because we had Porygon from Evolutions use its Conversion 3 attack last turn, Mega Venusaur is now 4x weak to Water! And that means we're now doing 18,280x4=73,120 damage! And that most certainly is a thread record! Kaboom!

Let me see if I can use Ultra Prism to do as much damage as I can!
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is a Mega Venusaur EX, well that has 230 HP. Chuck a Team Plasma Badge on it, and chuck 4 Floette and 3 Umbreon on your Bench (obviously using Sky Field). This boosts Mega Venusaur's HP by 140, so he now has 370 HP. Now say that big, beefy Mega Venusaur has 360 damage on it so it only has 10HP left. Now attack it with Polar Spear GX. Base damage wise, that'll do 360x50=18,000 damage. WOW! We've already crossed the 10,000 damage barrier! And we haven't been getting started yet!
Now attatch a Choice Band, play Iris (saying your opponent only has 1 Prize left) and play 4 PlusPower, 4 Puzzle of Time to get back the 4 PlusPower back, 4 Recycle and flip heads on all of them to get the 4 PlusPower back and 4 Herdier to get 8 PlusPowers back! That boosts the damage to 18,000+280=18,280 damage! And there's one last trick we're gonna try to send this damage sky high!
For those of you who haven't noticed this already, our opponent still has 1 Bench slot left! And we're gonna fill it with Allergy Shock Vileplume! Because we had Porygon from Evolutions use its Conversion 3 attack last turn, Mega Venusaur is now 4x weak to Water! And that means we're now doing 18,280x4=73,120 damage! And that most certainly is a thread record! Kaboom!
I feel really bad for having to point this out, but the attack does 50 damage for each damage counter, not damage. Then it wouldn't do base 18,000, but 1,800.

However, I think you pointed out some ways to improve on the record set using Conkeldurr and M Tyranitar (originally by Aurajackle, and then I added a couple things to it. Props to him for thinking of it though).

What it was doing is using Mew EX to hit weakness on a Conkeldurr (Noble Victories) that had a ton of fighting energy stacked on it. I believe the Conkeldurr had 1,260 hp (55 energy and a giant cape). At 10 hp that would be 1250 damage, which is 125 damage counters. Using Mew EX to copy Destroyer King, it would do 110+(125x60) damage, which is 7610. of course, we then have to add on all the bonuses we can think of. With Sky Field, we can have four Empoleon from Break Through, each adding 20 damage, making it 7690 damage. Then, you use Dual Brains Magnezone for two Iris (when the opponent took 5 prizes) to add another 100, boosting it to 7790. Then you use 4 Pluspowers, then a dowsing machine, and that's 50 more, making it 7840. Using the last bench space (saving one for Vileplume) for either herdier or milotic gives you 10 more, reaching 7850. This is where your idea comes in handy. If you hit 4 heads on a recycle, and use 4 Puzzles, that's an extra 80 damage, making it 7930. Of course, put a Muscle band on Mew (Conkeldurr isn't EX or GX, so Choice Band doesn't work) and that puts us at 7850 base. Then, Vileplume makes weakness x4, and you hit Conkeldurr for 31,760 damage!

Again, I really am sorry for pointing out the mistake. We've all probably made that same mistake at some point. You totally helped raise the thread record, so even though the credit for the idea goes to Aurajackle, you still can say it was part of your doing.

I feel really bad for having to point this out, but the attack does 50 damage for each damage counter, not damage. Then it wouldn't do base 18,000, but 1,800.

However, I think you pointed out some ways to improve on the record set using Conkeldurr and M Tyranitar (originally by Aurajackle, and then I added a couple things to it. Props to him for thinking of it though).

What it was doing is using Mew EX to hit weakness on a Conkeldurr (Noble Victories) that had a ton of fighting energy stacked on it. I believe the Conkeldurr had 1,260 hp (55 energy and a giant cape). At 10 hp that would be 1250 damage, which is 125 damage counters. Using Mew EX to copy Destroyer King, it would do 110+(125x60) damage, which is 7610. of course, we then have to add on all the bonuses we can think of. With Sky Field, we can have four Empoleon from Break Through, each adding 20 damage, making it 7690 damage. Then, you use Dual Brains Magnezone for two Iris (when the opponent took 5 prizes) to add another 100, boosting it to 7790. Then you use 4 Pluspowers, then a dowsing machine, and that's 50 more, making it 7840. Using the last bench space (saving one for Vileplume) for either herdier or milotic gives you 10 more, reaching 7850. This is where your idea comes in handy. If you hit 4 heads on a recycle, and use 4 Puzzles, that's an extra 80 damage, making it 7930. Of course, put a Muscle band on Mew (Conkeldurr isn't EX or GX, so Choice Band doesn't work) and that puts us at 7850 base. Then, Vileplume makes weakness x4, and you hit Conkeldurr for 31,760 damage!

Again, I really am sorry for pointing out the mistake. We've all probably made that same mistake at some point. You totally helped raise the thread record, so even though the credit for the idea goes to Aurajackle, you still can say it was part of your doing.
I'm sorry! I didn't notice that! Still looking for super damage ideas :)

Back