Discussion Funnest decks for blowing stuff up.

Necrozma-Gx with Gardevoir Psychic Mirage ability (making each psychic energy count as 2).

If you have 56 energies on Necrozma (10+((56*2)*60)) you would do 6730 dmg if my maths are correct.

Mew ex using mega tyranitars attack on a suped up hp boosting conkeldur with 55 fighting energys and one rainbow energy if you use raticate break or a similar attack it does something rediculous especially with vileplume on tyranitars side

302,600 I believe if I'm doing that right

Mew ex using mega tyranitars attack on a suped up hp boosting conkeldur with 55 fighting energys and one rainbow energy if you use raticate break or a similar attack it does something rediculous especially with vileplume on tyranitars side

302,600 I believe if I'm doing that right
Wow... Not much to say about that. Just wow. I wonder if we could make that any bigger, though.
Oh, you could use 12 Plus Powers (4 Plus Power, four Milotics, 2 Herdier, and one Dowsing Machine) for +110 to the base and then Dual Brains Magnezone for two Iris gives +100 more.

Then, you have a Conkeldurr with 55 energy (one is in the prize cards) plus a Giant Cape (so you can use all you energy attachments) at 10 hp. That would be 140+(20x56), or 1260 hp, at 10 hp, which means 125 damage counters. Then Mew copying Tyranitar would do (125x60)+110 base, which is 7610. Then you add the Plus Powers and Iris and you have 7610+110+100, or 7820 damage. Add a Muscle band and you have 7840 damage. Then. hitting for weakness, it does 7840x4, or 31,360 damage.

I think when you did the math you might have accidentally did 60 times the amount of damage on the Conkeldurr, not 60 times the amount of damage counters. That might be why our math is so far off. Of course, it's possible I made the mistake, so sorry if that's the case.

Necrozma-Gx with Gardevoir Psychic Mirage ability (making each psychic energy count as 2).

If you have 56 energies on Necrozma (10+((56*2)*60)) you would do 6730 dmg if my maths are correct.

Psychic Mirage doesn't work with Necrozma GX, it checks how many cards it discarded. (Incidentally, this means things like Super Boost Energy don't work for extra damage, either.)

Here is some full retaliation fun. You Archie out a Gyrados so you can have 4 benched Magikarp, each with a Team Plasma Badge. Thanks to Sky Field, your 4 benched Umbreon boost up the HP of Magikarp to 110. 100 damage on 4 Magikarp is 1230. Add in 2 Choice Band and it is 1290. Your opponents Plume makes it do 5160. Not bad. Just don't ask me how you get 4 Magikarp with 100 damage on each of them.

Here is some full retaliation fun. You Archie out a Gyrados so you can have 4 benched Magikarp, each with a Team Plasma Badge. Thanks to Sky Field, your 4 benched Umbreon boost up the HP of Magikarp to 110. 100 damage on 4 Magikarp is 1230. Add in 2 Choice Band and it is 1290. Your opponents Plume makes it do 5160. Not bad. Just don't ask me how you get 4 Magikarp with 100 damage on each of them.
Maybe you one by one have the opponent use a Raticate on them or something. Still, that sounds like a ton of fun.

I once hit for 1200 with my main deck. Marshadow GX with two Strong Energy, Fighting Fury Belt, and a benched Regirock EX. The Marshadow had 180 damage on his already and I used Tauros's Mad Bull GX attack against Zoroark GX, 600 damage doubled to 1200 for weakness.

I once hit for 1200 with my main deck. Marshadow GX with two Strong Energy, Fighting Fury Belt, and a benched Regirock EX. The Marshadow had 180 damage on his already and I used Tauros's Mad Bull GX attack against Zoroark GX, 600 damage doubled to 1200 for weakness.
Truly beautiful. I don't know if I've ever hit for that much. I've hit over 600 a fair amount because of M Tyranitar, but that's a whole nother level.

I've hit for 1400 on a Volc with Glaceon GX using its GX attack with 14 damage counters on the Volc, double for weakness. I ended up losing the game because I didn't Frost Spear because I refused to lose the opportunity to blow that up.

This thread looks awesome! I have a silly idea that might work:
Use Aggron CRI with 4 Wailord EX, 3 Wishiwashi GX and a Black Kyurem EX with a Crystal Wall attatched to it on the bench. The Wailords all have FFBs attatched to them and the Wishiwashis all have Giant Capes attatched to them. All of your Benched Pokemon have 10HP remaining.
Damage output=(4x280)+(3x220)+290+10 base damage=2080 DAMAGE!!! Woohoo!
Oh, and if your opponent's active is a GX and you have Choice Band on your Aggron and you have played 4 PlusPowers and a Kukui that go, you do 2170!
Oh, and if you've played 4 Recycles and 4 Puzzles of Time and they've all been played on PlusPowers, you can play 12 PlusPowers that go and do 2250 DAMAGE!!! Get rekt!
EDIT: Oh, and if your opponent has Vileplume in play, multiply that by 4 to give 8970! And I believe that's the thread record!

Last edited:
This thread looks awesome! I have a silly idea that might work:
Use Aggron CRI with 4 Wailord EX, 3 Wishiwashi GX and a Black Kyurem EX with a Crystal Wall attatched to it on the bench. The Wailords all have FFBs attatched to them and the Wishiwashis all have Giant Capes attatched to them. All of your Benched Pokemon have 10HP remaining.
Damage output=(4x280)+(3x220)+290+10 base damage=2080 DAMAGE!!! Woohoo!
Oh, and if your opponent's active is a GX and you have Choice Band on your Aggron and you have played 4 PlusPowers and a Kukui that go, you do 2170!
Oh, and if you've played 4 Recycles and 4 Puzzles of Time and they've all been played on PlusPowers, you can play 12 PlusPowers that go and do 2250 DAMAGE!!! Get rekt!
EDIT: Oh, and if your opponent has Vileplume in play, multiply that by 4 to give 8970! And I believe that's the thread record!
Nice. That sounds hilarious. Sadly, it's not the thread record, though. AuraJackle came up with (and then I added too) the idea of using Mew EX to copy a M Tyranitar EX on a Conkeldurr from Noble Victories that has a ton of energy on it and is at 10 hp, along with the Vileplume. I think the total came out to be 31,360 damage. I'll quote the post so you can see.
Wow... Not much to say about that. Just wow. I wonder if we could make that any bigger, though.
Oh, you could use 12 Plus Powers (4 Plus Power, four Milotics, 2 Herdier, and one Dowsing Machine) for +110 to the base and then Dual Brains Magnezone for two Iris gives +100 more.

Then, you have a Conkeldurr with 55 energy (one is in the prize cards) plus a Giant Cape (so you can use all you energy attachments) at 10 hp. That would be 140+(20x56), or 1260 hp, at 10 hp, which means 125 damage counters. Then Mew copying Tyranitar would do (125x60)+110 base, which is 7610. Then you add the Plus Powers and Iris and you have 7610+110+100, or 7820 damage. Add a Muscle band and you have 7840 damage. Then. hitting for weakness, it does 7840x4, or 31,360 damage.

I think when you did the math you might have accidentally did 60 times the amount of damage on the Conkeldurr, not 60 times the amount of damage counters. That might be why our math is so far off. Of course, it's possible I made the mistake, so sorry if that's the case.

I've thought of another idea using Gigalith from Sun and Moon. If you run a deck with 1 Roggenrola, 1 Gigalith, 1 Rare Candy and 57 Fighting Energy, 4 of which are Strong Energy, and you have 1 prize left and get N'd to 1, you can have all but 1 of your energies on Gigalith. You then use Rock Artillery and discard them all.
Total damage=(56x50)+80 for the strong energies=2880 damage.]
And if your opponent's Active is weak to Fighting and they have an Allergy Panic Vileplume in play, we multiply that by 4 and get 11,520 damage!
(This is the first time I've ever exceeded the 10,000 damage barrier)

I've thought of another idea using Gigalith from Sun and Moon. If you run a deck with 1 Roggenrola, 1 Gigalith, 1 Rare Candy and 57 Fighting Energy, 4 of which are Strong Energy, and you have 1 prize left and get N'd to 1, you can have all but 1 of your energies on Gigalith. You then use Rock Artillery and discard them all.
Total damage=(56x50)+80 for the strong energies=2880 damage.]
And if your opponent's Active is weak to Fighting and they have an Allergy Panic Vileplume in play, we multiply that by 4 and get 11,520 damage!
(This is the first time I've ever exceeded the 10,000 damage barrier)
Nice. It's awesome how many random ideas are being pulled out of nowhere that somehow do way more damage than you would expect.

imagine mega Tyranitar against a fury-belted Wailord EX with 10 health left
that would be 1790 damage
A mega Tyranitar/Raticate BREAK deck?
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I GET THIS DONE
@RisingRaichuu
good idea with the Vileplume, I forgot about that card.
in the (very unlikely)scenario where your opponent is weak to dark and you have Vileplume in play:7160 damage!

Last edited:
Of course, if you throw out the laws of probability, you could theoretically have a coin-flipper attack flip heads infinitely and therefore have an attack that would do infinite damage, but would never actually complete the attack because you would never stop flipping the coin.

Of course, if you throw out the laws of probability, you could theoretically have a coin-flipper attack flip heads infinitely and therefore have an attack that would do infinite damage, but would never actually complete the attack because you would never stop flipping the coin.
That’s actually just hilarious. I guess I hadn’t considered that flipping infinite heads would also take infinite time.

That’s actually just hilarious. I guess I hadn’t considered that flipping infinite heads would also take infinite time.
Yeah, if you had a coin that always flips heads, you could never end your battle. it go on infinitely, beyond time being called (its still your turn), so these are technically the most broken cards in the game.

Yeah, if you had a coin that always flips heads, you could never end your battle. it go on infinitely, beyond time being called (its still your turn), so these are technically the most broken cards in the game.
Quick, notify TPCi. Why need to ban Whirlipede XY pronto.

Back