Fun Funnest Deck You Ever Played

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
An Overpowered Meta deck, A crazy Rogues strategy, Or A crazy coin flip deck .

Whats the funnest deck that YOU EVER played?

Post the decks strategy and why You enjoyed it!

My personal favorite is a fairly new one, Rampardos Talonflame, The deck is surprisingly consistent and a blast to play...

The stategy is get a turn 1 Talonflame and get out your Rampardos and fire away...:)

jix99

Imagine if Pichu was in splatoon :D
SM Pyukumuku paired with Golbat or Decidueye. ;)

*Edit And bursting balloons!

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
4 Guzzlord
4 Brigette/PFC
52 Dark Energy

It’s so meme-y yet so good! Also, I was condemned by Hoopa multiple times and decided that instead of conceding, I’d just see how much energy I could Eat Sloppily on with my remaining turns.

Heheh. Fun times.

Redcubone02

Aspiring Trainer
Rotoms silvaly , its just so funny when they get knocked out by a suprise rotoms. Another deck i had fun with was vespiqueen back in the day

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
An Expanded-format energy denial/mill deck consisting of Sableye DEX and Magnezone PLF, it's annoying as heck and results in my opponents usually throwing in the towel when it gets up and running.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
59 energies cards and trubish, just want to see how many mulligans my opponent has to take, sadly was not the result I was expecting hahaha

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Easily Hippopotas/Zoroark. It's actually not bad, and it's hilarious to crush good players with this deck :p

Latte1504

Aspiring Trainer
The OG Sablelock with Skyfield and Luxury GL lv.X over Garchomp to counter Shaymin. It has an insane Night March and Yveltal MU

jperr

Aspiring Trainer
yanmega break/octillery back when fogp wasn't banned. you could hit your opponent for insane numbers on turn one, and it never felt better. i've never played yanmega prime/magnezone prime but i imagine it would be really similar.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Solgorithm (Solgaleo / Metagross) would be my pick.

Nothing like spamming the board with stage 2's with busted effects and blowing up everything constantly using Solgaleo's Sunsteel Strike constantly being charged by Metagross's ability. It's 2 stage 2's, sure, but it's totally possible with Alolan Vulpix and Metagross's GX attack (which by the way, will be much better post-rotation when the main hand-disruption card of the format, N, will leave). We do have new tools for the deck like Super Boost Energy, instantly charing up either a Metagross when neccessary or a Solgaleo when you want to OHKO something without using Metagross's ability. In terms of tournament results, I remember getting 2nd place out of about 20-something people during 2016-17 rotation. Not much good results besides that, very average results actually (an embarrassing loss to Gardevoir one time actually).

It's probably not likely I'll take this to a tournament over a more consistent deck or something, but the pure concept and how many big threats you're putting on the board, I loved it!

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
Solgorithm (Solgaleo / Metagross) would be my pick.

Nothing like spamming the board with stage 2's with busted effects and blowing up everything constantly using Solgaleo's Sunsteel Strike constantly being charged by Metagross's ability. It's 2 stage 2's, sure, but it's totally possible with Alolan Vulpix and Metagross's GX attack (which by the way, will be much better post-rotation when the main hand-disruption card of the format, N, will leave). We do have new tools for the deck like Super Boost Energy, instantly charing up either a Metagross when neccessary or a Solgaleo when you want to OHKO something without using Metagross's ability. In terms of tournament results, I remember getting 2nd place out of about 20-something people during 2016-17 rotation. Not much good results besides that, very average results actually (an embarrassing loss to Gardevoir one time actually).

It's probably not likely I'll take this to a tournament over a more consistent deck or something, but the pure concept and how many big threats you're putting on the board, I loved it!

When Burning Shadows first came out I played a similar Metagross deck, with Solgaleo and a Necrozma GX thrown in there as a tech. It was fun to play once you got set up (I don't play that deck anymore)

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
Right now the deck I'm having the most fun with is Leafeon/Lurantis. It's something that most players aren't expecting, which is fine be me lol. Setting up is easy and using Grand Bloom GX turn 1 makes a lot of people nervous, I even had one guy scoop right after I used it!

Tyler Beta

Fookin' laser sights!!!!
I ran a Unarmed Slowking and BUS Raticate when my goal is to have no cards in my hand, so Slowking can do 180 damage for 0 energy. I think I may play it at regionals this year

sandsmash23

Aspiring Trainer
59 energies cards and trubish, just want to see how many mulligans my opponent has to take, sadly was not the result I was expecting hahaha
Had a similar deck with Mewtwo EX, Battle Reporter, and Red Card.
The memeiest decks I enjoyed playing have been Starmie/Unown/Parallel and Musharna/Slurpuff. The most fun is too difficult to narrow down, but it would definitely include Shaymin-EX.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I actually have two. Glaceon EX/GXGX/Sylvally GX is fun to lock opponents out of their evolutions, then retreat and kill any basic threats. My other favorite is a troll deck I made with Leafeon GX/Venusaur/Shining Genesect/Alolan Exeggutor GX/Lurantis GX. It's surprisingly consistent, and with a grand bloom and a couple flower supplies, I can easily nuke a benched (or active) for 240.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
4 Guzzlord
4 Brigette/PFC
52 Dark Energy

It’s so meme-y yet so good! Also, I was condemned by Hoopa multiple times and decided that instead of conceding, I’d just see how much energy I could Eat Sloppily on with my remaining turns.

Heheh. Fun times.
oh my gosh, thats the funnest deck iv'e played to! although the list is 4 Guzzlord GX, 4 Skyla, 4 Choice Band, 4 Nest Ball, 44 Dark Energy

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
forretress LA/Emboar BLW/Unown HS

was only legal for like a couple weeks before it rotated I think, believe it was called everyone explode now after a different forretress attack.
it used emboar to throw energy on forretress which could deal damage to everyone (coin flip) then if things still lived play unown return to get energy back and do it again.

JL_muserwolves

Mercy!
I think the most fun I've had with a single deck was the windmill-slamming of Pokemon in PRC-GRI Despair Ray Mega Gardevoir, which I played at Seattle Regionals late last season. Mallow and Brock's Grit alongside the full complement of Shaymin with 2 each of Hoopa-EX and Dragonite-EX would routinely lead to turns of 15+ cards being played and constantly, turn after turn, going from nothing to 180. It was not easy to pilot, but it was unbelievable each time, getting the sequencing right and being rewarded.

Went 2-0-1 against the shiny new Trashalanche menace, but ran into a couple of poor matchups along the way, and ultimately my day 2 shot was nuked by Greninja late on. Disappointed, of course, but that deck was still so much fun to watch pop off from nothing to 170-180 every turn and get rid of all of its own easy targets in the process!

Most fun *fun* deck I've used was Darkrai-EX BKP/Togekiss ROS -- Devolution Spray turning into Max Elixir on crack led to some stupid numbers very early in games. Lost too hard to Garbodor to really take to any events and try but I played it so much online... ton of fun.

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Darmanitan NXD/Gardevoir NXD back in 2012, I was playing in the ECC back when it still was in the Netherlands and did very well with a posirive record. slaying those mewtwo spam decks with coin flips was gold honestly. as for the strategy, Gardevoir was like shining legends Venusaur but for psychic energy and Darmanitan flipped a coin for each energy on it doing 50 damage per heads. Victini helped with getting the right amount of heads. I honestly want to rebuild it expanded xd