Discussion Fun/rogue competitive decks

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
I was looking for some ideas on good decks for competitive. This will my first time actually building a
competitive deck and i was wondering if anybody has some ideas. I want to play something that you wouldn't expect to see, but could also win games and is fun to play. Thank you!

I was looking for some ideas on good decks for competitive. This will my first time actually building a
competitive deck and i was wondering if anybody has some ideas. I want to play something that you wouldn't expect to see, but could also win games and is fun to play. Thank you!
Standard or Expanded or no preference?

Tapu Koko GX is a little on the losing side of battles, but other than that, it meets your criteria.

Gengar BKT/Latios SLG, Golduck/Starmie and Tapu Koko-GX are all fun, semi-competitive decks. You can also try Zoroark-GX with any competitive Stage 1 in the format!
Btw, Gardevoir-GX would be a great rogue deck in a month's time!

Alolan Exeggutor GX/Venusaur/Leafeon GX is reeeeeally good, the Gardy match up is about 50/50, and it beats Golisopod consistently.

Try Marshadow GX toolbox

Depending upon your play style, I'd suggest you consider testing the following Standard decks which are "under the radar," but quite competitive and fun to play:

Buzzwole-Garbodor
Espeon-Garbodor
Umbreon-Zoroark (BKT)-Yveltal

delphox break and octillery/crabominable are fun to play and semi-competitive at the moment

Gengar BKT, Gengar CRI, Lartos, Espeon EX.
You play Poh Town here, the strategy is getting easy damage from Poh Town and Gengar CRI by the opponent evolving and putting energy down, spread damage with Latios, and get the knock out with Gengar BKT or Espeon EX by devolving.

BUS Electivire with EVO Electrode is good, and with all this new Steel stuff and the luck of Glaceon-GX/Leafeon-GX having exactly 200 HP, I could see it being much better.

I built a fun deck with Tapu Koko promo, Aegislash, and Necrozma GX. Koko spreads damage. Aegislash doubles the damage. And Necrozma GX deals 100 to EXs and GXs.
It's fairly consistent with only 1 stage 2 line, and does a great deal of damage. Definitely fun to play.

Back