Discussion Fun Deck Suggestions?

Aegislash BREAKpoint/Dusknoir Boundaries Crossed is hilariously fun and can even win a few games :)

It is really fun to play Necrozma/Espeon EX. And you have a very good chance to win of your opponent plays evolved Pokemon like Gardevoir.

I try to use Wobbuffet whenever I make a fun deck. It also makes your deck choice easier since you don't need Pokemon with an ability.

Build a Super Fang Raticate or Raticate Break deck in any format. Instant KOs from poison damage are so amusing.

I have fun using Water Decks. Theres plenty of water cards that support each other.
The ole Deluge Blastoise/Keldeo EX combo. Or...

I use Palkia EX, to Power Up Feraligatr, Gyarados does 10 damage to every benched Pokemon, then Feraligatr comes in dealing 160 damage since every opponents Pokemon has a damage counter thanks to Gyarados. And Manaphy EX for free retreats and Alolan (Beacon)Vulpix/Ninetails are nice for back up.

I like to think any deck that doesnt get a standard KO is ‘fun’ I have 3 decks that I think are all fun.

Green & Gold Black Sword- Vikavolt, Necrozma & Aegislash... I dont think it feels clunky, and you can routinely win by taking all 6 prizes at once. A few youtubers made vids of this deck.

Electric Creep Show- TapuKoko promo, Po Town.Gengar- Spread just enough damage around to get Gengar KOs

And in Expanded- Mew-EX/Shedninja- its basically a mini-tarous with a 5x multiplier and if they dont OHKO you, you’ll destroy them (at times doing damage in the thousands)

I have been running Salazzle-GX with Alolan Raticate to alarming amounts of success.

And in Expanded- Mew-EX/Shedninja- its basically a mini-tarous with a 5x multiplier and if they dont OHKO you, you’ll destroy them (at times doing damage in the thousands)
Lol i used to use this deck last year when it was standard. It was so bad becuse of greninja break, but so good because of all the noobs at my local tournaments. I once did 2000 damage or so against something with a psychic weakness.

Back