'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Oh thank you!! So are there any fire GX in FL?
I don't think so! The current confirmed (non-FA) GX cards are Ultra Necrozma, Naganadel, Zygarde and Greninja, with Dialga, Palkia, Xerneas and Yveltal being speculated and Lucario confirmed (most likely) as FA only :)

I legit think Zoro/Greninja is gonna be really good. Glaceon/Ninja would also be amazing, since u could just set up oneshots while ur opponent is locked.

Not related at all to this post except that it's TCG, but the Pokemon website has somewhat confirmed a new Team Rocket set

In an article called "Team Rocket’s Pokémon TCG Legacy" it goes over various TR cards from the past and the article ends by saying the following:

"Given the vacation they've had from the Pokémon TCG, we have to wonder what Team Rocket might be plotting. One thing's for sure: there's no way they'll stay gone for long, and when they return—prepare for trouble!"

Maybe were going to finally get those Ash vs Team Rocket cards Japan got way back at the beginning of the Sun and Moon era

tbh i like break better. It’ll be nice to have in a break deck until Greninja break rotates but i honesty don’t see it gettig play after rotation in a dedicated greninja deck.

So we are getting Baby Buzzwole? That would make 7 Ultra beasts though, I swear it was confirmed that there would only be 6?

That alternate type Dialga is so unnecessary, and it even gets another FA...talk about superfluous lol. At least we don't get the lady FA. A bit dissappointed that baby Dusk Mane will remain promo-exclusive but oh well. I guess it was to be expected.

Anyway, Beast Ring and Mysterious Treasure hype!

Last edited:
why do you guys think the lady card got taken out? i hope its a promo, but could it maybe be politics because 'Lady' is sexist or something?

I really hate this set. It does not have any card that is really good playable except more Buzzwole support. Buzzwole takes over the meta, as it cannot be stopped anymore.

Back